• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Where can I find 215/40/17 eagle assymetric II's?

Current tyres are 215/40/r17 W rated Yokohama parada spec 2's. Read really good things about f1 eagle assymetric II's, but can't find them any where in this size online. Any ideas?

I hear they're a great overall tyre. Not particularly stiff side walled apparantly, but I don't think the paradas are either compared to the bridgestones!

I'm quite keen on keeping the same size Chris, not sure I want the go from 40 to 45.

I'm quite desperate for tyres and also pushed for time. I was thinking of just buying the tyre and fitment on a package from tesco tyres.

They have Bridgestone potenza re050a and s001's for £135 a tyre inc fitting. Is this a decent price? Never tried the stiff sidewalled bridgestones, got parada spec 2's now (terrible in wet). I don't to track days. Thinking ordering 4x reo50a? Although they are reviewed poorly compared with the good years.

I have 215/40/17 Goodyear eagle F1 GS D3 from Asda @ £120ea fitted.

Awesome tyres both in wet and dry, had them for 4 months now and love them.

regards
Baz

I was after the assymetric II ones. Never really heard about the GSD3 apart from a bit squishy? I'll have a look though cheers.

I love the tread pattern on the GSD3 and have used them for years on my old celicas and supra, they are being phased out now, I have never known them to be squishy and did many track days with them with no problems at all.

regards
Baz

Back