• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by vasey1988

1. vasey1988

Strange Noise?

Hey guys, so while pulled over a strange noise just started under the bonnet happens for about 10 seconds then stops then starts again, any idea what this could be? I think maybe the pully, iv taken a video and it sounds in the video the same as in person. https://youtu.be/zDTbbhLn_jU
  2. vasey1988

Cobra Non Resonated exhaust?

Hey guys, just wondered if any of you have had this fitted and what you think of it as im thinking about getting it, i want to go for the non res as i dont want to buy the res and hardly hear a difference from stock. Thanks
  3. vasey1988

Strut top mount and bearing correct??

Found it they only have the bump stop kit no top mount
  4. vasey1988

You got the link mate i cant seem to find it?
  5. vasey1988

Hi guys, a little stuck here, basically i have a knock/rattle on my front passenger side, i believe its the top mount and the creaking is the bearing, i cant seem to find one online there all for other civics and not the type r, i have found 1 that says its for the fn2 but im unsure and dont...
  6. vasey1988

Tein Springs Fn2??

Hi guys really thinking of buying the Tein S-tech springs 15mm front 20mm back for my FN2 just wondering has anyone fitted these and has anyone got any pics with them fitted? Thanks guys!
  7. vasey1988

Will these fit?

Hey Guys can anyone confirm if these will fit my FN2 type r 2007, thanks in advance [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  8. vasey1988

Seatbelt Fault

Thanks mate i feel such an idiot i thought it was seatbelt, you ever seen this fault before? not to sure what to do about it now
  9. vasey1988

Condenser pipe?

i dont know which pipe mate thats what im asking, i am unsure
  10. vasey1988

Seatbelt Fault

Hey guys, a couple of weeks ago i had an issue were my on board computer beep and showed a seatbelt warning, and today its happened again all day long even after stop using the car and starting again, below is a picture of whats happening, iv even plugged the back seatbelts in and its still...
  11. vasey1988

Condenser pipe?

Hi guys, i took the car to be regassed and then got a phone call to say they cant regass as there is damage to my condenser which will cause a leak, so i got a new condenser and my mechanic fitted it and then he rang me to say theres a pipe missing which goes to it, so ehoever had the car before...
  12. vasey1988

Restoring and removing scratches from FN2 speedometer

Hi all so after been really bugged with my FN2 speedometer since buying it a couple of month ago i did some research and decided to try the biorb fishtank scratch remover and WOW the results really are amazing, i know a lot of people are worried to try this as it removes the anti glare but dont...
  13. vasey1988

Dash lights dim?

Thanks mate i had no idea :)
  14. vasey1988

Dash lights dim?

Hey guys bit of a noob question as im new to the fn2 from the ep3 but when turning my headlights in my dash lights are really dim and i cant hardly see , thing is im not sure which is the right button/knob to adjust this? Thanks.
  15. vasey1988

Vsa/Abs/Dead Battery

Hi guys dont know were to start, after getting myself an fn2 im currently selling my ep3 after sitting for 3 weeks the ep3 battery was flat so i jumped it today with my fn2 took a bit of time but got it started, next minute my fn2 battery has died so had to jump the fn2 from the ep3, it started...
Back