• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by viggen

1. V

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

nice,have you got a problem with your brakes?the front disc looks scored
  2. V

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

nice,is it me or does your car look high off the ground? my mods are jackson racing supercharger skunk 2 cams weapon r header toda catback kpro
  3. V

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

very nice wheels.i put mine on a dyno over the weekend made 283bhp.very happy.and sounds epic with toda exhaust
  4. V

My new euro r.

cool...we should try and meet up when you get it...im in devon.i have pm you
  5. V

My new euro r.

do you live in devon
  6. V

My new euro r.

mine was areadly in the uk..i love mine ..but far from standard.its supercharged 300bhp,spoon calipers,j's racing exhaust .etc.etc did you get yours from torque gt?
  7. V

My new euro r.

hi did you get your euro R? ive just bought one to
  8. V

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

this is very nice..i have just bought the icetronix cl7 euro R..im selling off the front dc5 brembo's if your interested as i have up graded to spoon calipers i will try and start a topic on the car when i get chance.she has needed some tlc.but running great now have you had any problems...
  9. V

CH1 Advice on CL7 Euro R before I buy!

i see the euro r from torque gt is now sold.did you buy it?
  10. V

CH1 Advice on CL7 Euro R before I buy!

things to look out for 1 aircon failing. 2 will need a new clutch at round 85k miles cost £500 ish
  11. V

CH1 Euro R CL7 2005 brakes

hello if your car is an accord cl7 euro r jdm import.you will have the same brakes as a uk accord type s cl9.and us tsx They are the same car.just the cl7 euro r has k20 engine,lsd,recaro seats,everything else is the same as uk cl9 look on ebay at accord cl9 brakes,you will find a massive...
  12. V

FN2 fn2 general and tuning questions

Whats the difference between fn2 gt and non gt,as a non gt has come up forsale near me,seem fairly cheap
  13. V

Yes £8k to buy the car.then i can spend money on mods,but £8k isnt enough to buy a cw now,but might be in 6 months.
  14. V

The aerokit has 2 air ducts can one of them be used to feed cold air to a mugen intake.so i can still keep the fog lights?I cant seem to make my mind up.if i buy an fn2 now, my budget will mean it will be 2007 plate so could have the gearbox,rust issue's.or i wait 6 months until may.hopefully...
  15. V

Sorry i ment vtec coming in at 5400 rpm with WOT and not 3800 rpm ish Also will my imbolizer will stop working with flashpro? That aerokit looks great,a must i think.
Back