• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by VtecRob

1. VtecRob

D2 Racing Rear Camber arms

Just to add, The arms had only been on a maximum of 8 months. So potential buyers beware!
  2. VtecRob

Other than take a bit of paint off the inside of the wheel arch no! But i was only doing about 30 when it went. I think the damaged could and probably would have been much worse if i had been doing 60 or 70.
  3. VtecRob

Indeed. I wont be having another set i can tell you that!!!
  4. VtecRob

Just something to think about if any one is thinking about buying D2 camber arms Removed this about a week ago as it snapped on my way to work.
  5. VtecRob

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Nice thread and pics. Car looks :cool: Keep up the good work :smt023
  6. VtecRob

Pending oil delivery

Just an update on the Silkolene its been in a couple of thousand miles and so far seems to be doing a very good job. Even using less oil than before. So it gets a big thumbs up from me. Cheers every one at opie oils.
  7. VtecRob

Part numbers and prices.

Both sites are spot on nice one!
  8. VtecRob

What manifold for HKS?

Just out of interest mate what HKS exhaust do you have and does it match up to the standard cat without a problem?
  9. VtecRob

Rocker cover painting

Yeah thats what happened to mine! It finally pushed me into doing it. im glad i did makes the hole under bonnet area look cleaner just from doing that
  10. VtecRob

Rocker cover painting

Like Hasnic said its mostly the camara but i do think its a slightly light red than the original. Id say the hardest part is getting the rocker cover off. Its a bit of a pain getting it past the brake and clutch reservoirs. If i was going to do it again i think it unbolt them and pull them out...
  11. VtecRob

Rocker cover painting

Cheers buddy. No its not standard mate its a Comptech Ice Box. Top peice of kit if u ask me
  12. VtecRob

When tyres are changed!

Usually tyre fitting in main dealer garages is done by an apprentice.:evil: Well in my experiance it is any way
  13. VtecRob

Rocker cover painting

Ok so i ordered one tin of this VHT Red Wrincled paint and this morning i decided today was the day. So stripped of the rocker cover and covered it in nitromose. While i was waiting for it to do its thing i decided id prep the plug and manifold cover. got every thing sprayed up and put back...
  14. VtecRob

Rocker cover painting

Any ideas how much would be required? One tin or two?
  15. VtecRob

high mileage CTR

Valves should be checked and adjusted every 25,00 miles or 2 years. i adjusted mine the other day only takes an hour or so so thats no problem. As for the other things u listed i dont really think there are any really common faults regarding age or milage.
Back