• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

D2 Racing Rear Camber arms

Can i ask what any one who has these D2 camber arms fitted how did you secure the ABS sensor wire? As there doesn't seem to be any where for the securing bracket to be fixed.

so would the only reason to have the D2 camber arms be needed if the car is lowered? i fancy putting some -30mm springs on the ctr and like the look of these, not sure about the horror stories though.
also the LCAs look pretty good, could they be fitted to a non lowered car fine?

The reason to fit them is because the standard ones are not adjustable so the Camber cannot be adjusted. You can fit them fine to a standard or lowered car, same goes for the LCA's, check my thread for pics

so would the only reason to have the D2 camber arms be needed if the car is lowered? i fancy putting some -30mm springs on the ctr and like the look of these, not sure about the horror stories though.
also the LCAs look pretty good, could they be fitted to a non lowered car fine?

The horror stories are about the D2 coilovers and not the camber arms. some people are of the train of thought that if a company produce iffy stuff in one field they will do the same in others.

nice one recoy, i have a quick peek.
so i take it the D2s would be used for the FRSU?

Yes. FRSU is just basically a 3D wheel aligment to your specification, but you obviously nee the camber adjusters for this. Most generic kwik fit places don't touch camber for wheel alignment and struggle to cater for individualised needs.

oh right so the D2s are fine then, didnt someone say about them snapping not so long ago up at TDI or am i thinking about something different?

so FRSU is basically unique to each person? does it increase tyre wear dramatically?
i would only to go places that people recommend on here (if theres any close to the kent area) anyway as i dont want monkeys guessing how its set up.

oh right so the D2s are fine then, didnt someone say about them snapping not so long ago up at TDI or am i thinking about something different?

so FRSU is basically unique to each person? does it increase tyre wear dramatically?
i would only to go places that people recommend on here (if theres any close to the kent area) anyway as i dont want monkeys guessing how its set up.

The snapped ones were SPC cmaber arms. These are usually very good, infact I'm currently using SPC's for the second time.

As for set up, there is plenty on here already about it. Have a search and see what you come up with. Most of the stuff iscontained within stickies for ease too.

oh really, they didnt snap or break the first time or do you mean that you are using them on your second car?

yeah when it comes to it im sure my questions have already been answered somewhere, i will have a little browse about

oh really, they didnt snap or break the first time or do you mean that you are using them on your second car?

2nd car, second set of SPC's.

So good I used them twice.

The company that make the Eibachs also make the SPC's. Just rebranded.

is good to know that Jermal....bout eibachs & SPC's. I had my front and rear camber replaced with eibach. There are working extremely well, after two years. No rust/corrosion.

Just something to think about if any one is thinking about buying D2 camber arms

Removed this about a week ago as it snapped on my way to work.

Other than take a bit of paint off the inside of the wheel arch no! But i was only doing about 30 when it went. I think the damaged could and probably would have been much worse if i had been doing 60 or 70.

Just something to think about if any one is thinking about buying D2 camber arms

Removed this about a week ago as it snapped on my way to work.

WTF!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Glad you are okay... That is not good in any way, shape, or form.

Saying that... its the first time I actually seen a snap camber arm.

Back