• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Weeman

1. W

EBC pads - which ones?

Simple 3 word answer to the original question, non of them!!
  2. W

Pagid disks and pads all round bargain

Jus wanted to let every one know, euro car parts are offering 30% of all pagid parts. That makes it £133 for a full set of disks and pads all round for the ep3 with free delivery! I know mintex setups on eBay are around £117 but I'd say pagoda are well with the extra £15. Recently did a track on...
  3. W

Clutch replacement

Any one replaced there own clutch? Looks to me like either the engine and box need to come out the top as one or the sumbframe needs to be taken out?
  4. W

First Trackday at Donny Park, Awsome !

A mate of mine has a track type r is silver on either gold or green wheels who regularly does track days at donnington, look out for him, his car is very well set up and he's pretty quick on donnington !!
  5. W

mot failure?

Incorrect head lamp aim is an mot fail however if you can secure the bulb in its correct position then it should be fine. The mot person won't be under the bonnet for more than a few seconds just to open and close it and check its secure when closed. I wouldnt recomed glue to hold it in position...
Back