• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by whogives

1. whogives

HELP.... Guide to working out PSI Boost too BHP is it possible ???

LOL...... Yep like I said I was asking for some advise ............... I know nothing
  2. whogives

Well managed to get the old girl on a rolling road today..............results 289 BHP @ 8145 RPM ..... 190FT LB I may have been able to get a couple of more HP redline is know 8500 RPM But all in all not bad
  3. whogives

Now that's quite interesting .... thanks for that. .......... I'm just struggling to find a rolling road setup .
  4. whogives

Yer that's fine .............. like I said I haven't got a clue if it was possible to work out in the first place ............. Its off to the rolling road then :) Thanks for your inputs
  5. whogives

OK :) Stoo do you have any input
  6. whogives

Rotrex sport supercharger

I fitted a CT Engineering S/Charger to mine , my MPG has gone down to 20MPG ( I did upgrade my injectors to 650 ) ...... Mind you if you have a s/charger the MPG isn't important anyway :) HAPPY DAYS
  7. whogives

Ok ........... So if a N/A Engine K20 produces 196 BHP @ 14.7psi (Atmospheric) 196 divided by 14.7 = 13.33 BHP ..... 13.33 X 26.7 psi = 355.91 so this is the BHP being produced .... I know this is theoretical guess work. But interesting to find out :). My Map has been done by Vit-viper so...
  8. whogives

My reason for asking is I thought that all standard engines produce 14.7 PSI .. ( Normal air pressure) so if your car has 198 BHP standard and your car produces a boost of 14.7 PSI..... Your BHP is double so would be 396 BHP. Or boost was 7.35 PSI which HALF it would be 1.5 times (296 BHP)...
  9. whogives

This may have been asked before ....Sorry if it has Is it possible to get a very Rough idea of the BHP , when you know the PSI Boost.... s/charger kit ?????
  10. whogives

Trackers are they worth it

I know this has probably been asked hundreds of times..... 1. Do they really get your insurance prices down. 2. Has anyone got a tracker fitted. 3. Any reference too what type and who...(so many on the market) Any info greatly received :)
  11. whogives

Adrian Flux Insurance

Thanks for the reply back, since my (RANT) I've spoken to you guys who offered to change the date on the policy F.O.C . Fair enough. But I did look into Flux Direct and they quoted me £110 LESS . for the same car / modifications . So I have gone with them.
  12. whogives

Adrian Flux Insurance

WOT A JOKE :( Ive just taken insurance with these people done it over the phone ..last week. I have had to send them my NCB Letter which is fine. I noticed that the insurance runs out on 21.11 the new Adrian Flux starts 23.11 I emailed them asking to alter the start date too 22.11...
  13. whogives

Idle running problem

Well I've found the problem with mine at last.....The supercharger has a support bracket on the bottom of it.. The bolts holding the bracket to the supercharger has worked its way out. So there's know a screw hole in the casing which is letting the air in.... causing the idle issue. ...
  14. whogives

Idle running problem

Mine is a NEW genuine 64mm throttle body from Tegiwa Imports. SO I'm really lost :(
  15. whogives

Idle running problem

When you say the ECU was the problem, do you know what they did to correct it ??? . As I have a flashpro, was wondering if there was a base map to reset all to normal ???
Back