• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by William Taylor

1. William Taylor

Tyres for Enkei Evo 8 Wheels

Nice One Cheers Lads
  2. William Taylor

Sorry for doubting you, ha. Believe it or not went to the cinema the other night ( saw Ted great watch ) and there was a Civic sitting in the car park with the same alloys but with 215/40/r17 on. So you were right. Cheers Mate.
  3. William Taylor

As much as I trust you can any one confirm this, as I don't won't to get round to fitting them and they don't quite fit... but cheers anyway MilanoChris
  4. William Taylor

Does anyone know what sort of tyre size I would be able to fit?
  5. William Taylor

But many people have these alloys on the CTR and I haven't heard of any problem? What can I do?
  6. William Taylor

I am just coming up to my first MOT and I know I need new tyres BUT the problem I'm having is that the tyre is rubbing against the arch causing cuts in the side of the tyre wall. I'm told but a mechanic friend that it isn't too bad but I don't want this to happen to my new tyres as it's a pain...
  7. William Taylor

Fitting After Market Double Din Stereo?

Basically I have brought a Xtrons double din, and too b honest haven't been all that fussed about getting in the car until yesterday when drove from London to Japfest, and man that was a long old drive. That and I'm a complete noob to stereos as this will be my first car with one in Ha, original...
  8. William Taylor

Wheel wobble at 60+mph with new brakes fitted

Yeah I think your right, as like you say it comes and then goes once I've picked up some speed.
  9. William Taylor

Wheel Colour

Oh right, Didn't realise they only came on the Championship White cars. My NHB came with them on and they were in pretty bad nick so always presumed that they hadn't been refurbished in their life. Also a little off subject but my car came with Leather Type R seats, I have never seen them in...
  10. William Taylor

Wheel Colour

going to get my Evo alloys refurbed and re-sprayed and was wanting to know the colour code for the original white wheels on the EP3, is it Championship white? Also is it gloss, matte ... Cheers
  11. William Taylor

anyone local want to fit these for me?

Just out of interest Mr Angry, how much are they looking at fitting a clutch? I just want a rough guide as Romain at Eurospec reckons mine could do with changing as well, thought if I'm getting a new clutch might as well get lightweight flywheel and possibly LSD??
  12. William Taylor

See that what I was thinking the balance of the wheels but then I thought I'd be able to feel that constantly?? I'll get it checked out when I'm back.
  13. William Taylor

No crashing into any kerbs fortunately. Well I have a set of Tein SS at my house, fitted once I get back, so I 'll check for debris. The only other thing is that while eating my lunch, my mum moved my car literally a 6-7 of metres when the lug nuts weren't done up properly... That was on one...
  14. William Taylor

Hi there, Just fitted new disc's and pads all round, and get this horrible vibration through steering wheel at 60+mph. I'm pretty sure I fitted them correctly as after I wore the pads in and realised this wobble/vibration checked them all and they seem fine. Is there anything else it might be...
Back