• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by wongy008

1. W

weird noise

;) ;) hmm thats a interesting point!!! i guess its possible. when the car was first done it was on OEM 16" with RE01's all around. i found the noise to be coming from the off side rear ive recently sent the wheels away for a refurb and its currently on 17" CTR wheels on OEM RE040. with these...
  2. W

weird noise

hey guys about 3 weeks ago i had my car lowered at TGM using eibach pro springs and im very happy with them while on the drive back i had what i thought was a slight droning noise coming from the rear offside. but thought nothing more of it as it went away. i have just sent of my wheels...
  3. W

My JDM DC2 RX

in two minds about the mats. ones in there are genuine type R mats there just a bit dirty jamsy thanks for the comments, i cant stop making excuses to go look at it on my drive :D
  4. W

My JDM DC2 RX

nope it aint, that one was a RX like this one though i think thanks for the nice comments guys ive been waiting ages for this car :D now i cant be happier :D
  5. W

My JDM DC2 RX

here are pics of my 2000 type RX me and friend spent whole day on it car come up real nice but there still bits here and there that need sorting before its how i want it namely cleaning under the bonnet. the wheels neeed a refurb and stone chips and scrathes that neeed sorting other then...
Back