• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by wrenneth

1. wrenneth

what oil is everyone using?

5w40 from any A-brand oil (mobil-shell-castrol-motul...) If you have à higher milage engine 100.000+ miles i would recommend 10w40 from any A-brand oil and shorten the oil change intervals. Or if you have à forced induction setup best to always use 10w40 ;)
  2. wrenneth

Water control valve

With my ek kswap i also removed the water control valve in the engine bay and I can still set warm and cold. There is an extra valve in the dashbord so normally you will be fine with removing it as i think the ep3 dashbord also has an extra valve in the dash ;-)
  3. wrenneth

ep3 engine knocking.

After listening multiple times to your video i would opt for a compression test and leak down test mate so you can sort out in witch cilinder the sound is coming from... I personally think its gonna be a valve/valves issue as bottom end bearing is more off a knocking sound and in the video it...
  4. wrenneth

ep3 engine knocking.

I would get it sorted asap mate. The longer you drive the worse its gonna get. I would opt for a compression test ASAP to see if there wasnt valve to piston contact when you misshift. Could be a slightly bent valve or maybe a spun bearing in the bottom end. Seen quite a few ep3's that misshifted...
  5. wrenneth

Daves 1999 Honda Civic Aerodeck ("DD")

Nice MB mate :)
  6. wrenneth

Aarons DC5

Damn nice mate :cool: Looks in mint condition
  7. wrenneth

Recent FN2 Owner - Let go of the DC2 :(

That is one sexy ek4 mate!!! That is one sexy ek4 mate!! Currently im on my second ej9 converted ek k20 but this time with à jackson racing supercharger attached to it :-P Ek's are sexy as hell B-) Once again very nice yellow ek4 mate seems it was in very mint condition ! Damn....
  8. wrenneth

Recent FN2 Owner - Let go of the DC2 :(

Nice dc2 love them in JDM spec. Loxy is right fn2 is a grower and awesome car ones modded. Also great car as daily good chill/performance ratio ;)
  9. wrenneth

Mikey81's - 2008 S2000

Nice S2K mate and great pictures :)
  10. wrenneth

My Black FN2 Type R

Nice FN2 mate looking good :cool:
  11. wrenneth

Hamza's Civic Type R Premier Edition

Indeed those seats are nice. Premium editions are sexy :cool:
  12. wrenneth

EP3 high mileage k20s? Ok or stay away?

Oh and you purhased the car good choice and enjoy the car mate :)
  13. wrenneth

EP3 high mileage k20s? Ok or stay away?

i have a couple off mates that come by my place for service with ep3's and k20 swapped cars. Some off them have miles in the 160k - 165k miles and still going strong :cool: Offcourse some oil needs to be added ones in a while but thats with every car that has higher milage. I actually owned a...
  14. wrenneth

S2000 & NSX New Honda NSX supercar spied at the 'Ring

indeed cant wait to see one in the flesh :D
Back