• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Black FN2 Type R

Well,

Thought i'd share some pics of my FN2.

Been off work this week so managed to get the car to the bodyshop to have the Mugen front splitter, rear diffuser and front grille painted and fitted. Really pleased with the look of the car now. Sets it off with the Mugen rear wing and vented fenders that were already on the car.

Peter

same here , lovely motor but spoiler just don't do it for me. FN2s are really growing on me ***

Yeah, when i first got the car i wasn't too keen on the spoiler. its really grown on me now. I know this sounds daft but in the flesh it looks much better than in photos. probably because it looks better at certain angles than others.

As for the wheels, I had considered Mugen wheels but i really don't like them. I also actually really like the look of the stock wheels. If i was to change them, i really don't know what i'd get. The only kind of wheel I think i'd prefer would be something with a dish lip. I'm happy with the stock for now though.

Peter

I think the wheels look good, some spacers might look good bringing the wheels more in line with the arches.
I have never liked the rear end of the FN2 unless Mugen! yes the spoilers big but its awesome

Back