• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by xSythan

1. xSythan

DC5 Drivers door will not open even with key/keyfob or from inside

Just abit of a follow up in case anyone ever comes across this same issue. So I ended up fixing my door basically as I thought, the door lock actuator had failed common fault at the same time my battery died stopping me from being able to unlock the driver’s door at all even with the key because...
  2. xSythan

No luck I've had the door card off today checked the fuses all fine I cant open the door still even with the door card off I wont be able to remove the acutator without opening the door so I'm stumped what to do next
  3. xSythan

I will have a look into the fuses this week and replace the battery in my fob, I've downloaded an RSX Honda guide 2000 odd pages for the fuse info and breakdown of the door components ill report back on what I can find this week
  4. xSythan

Hi guys, been a while since I posted I've had a DC5 now for a few weeks not really driven it was stood for 3 weeks it went flat had no ignition which is when I found out my drivers door wouldn't open and the central locking wouldn't work due to it being dead so I had to jump it off my other car...
  5. xSythan

xSythan's Ep3 Premier Edition Type R Build Thread

No new mods at the moment.. but got a new video made with the Go Pro since all my parts have been fitted check it out let me know what you think! My mates 410bhp Twin turbo supra is also in the video :) see link below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYPS8y2Ak_I
  6. xSythan

Type R number 2 - My NHB EP3

Sad to hear it mate! whats the change of heart for selling and what you looking to change to? Still haven't shown you mine yet with hondata could have maybe swayed your mind! I raced my gf's cousins S2000 rolling start and i was quicker by a fair bit!
  7. xSythan

Yes he was on the 12 one haha! Yeh ill be going to that then hopefully and I may have to have a go on track then :)
  8. xSythan

Sweet! yeh I was considering it kind of wish I had now! My mate did it in his dc2 red integra but he said it was carnage and everyone was really close to each other and to be honest it looked close from spectating!
  9. xSythan

Went to MIMMS Honda this weekend some awesome cars there! A few of mine and 2 of my favorites there the Smokehoes DC5 and this beautiful EK9! I didn't race on track but wished I had when I was watching! Maybe next year :)
  10. xSythan

Which Exhaust Mounts?

Would these J's ones fit a Japspeed manifold and dc sports cat back do you guys know? i'm after some different exhaust rubbers my exhaust bangs about all over the place at the minute i'm up for trying anything new to fix it
  11. xSythan

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Well I believe the M2 inlet is designed more for top end but either way the mid range is increased because vtec is lower and more power is available earlier in the rev range
  12. xSythan

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

That arch gap looks so big! :lol: looks nice and clean though Soon be sorted it looks much better on the Eibach's
  13. xSythan

So I debadged the civic badge on Friday rear looks much smoother! Then I cleaned the car and gave it a polish with meguiars ultimate polish and meguiars gold class liquid wax took all day....looked great *** :) Sunday went to York raceway and did a few runs down the drag strip I only raced 1...
  14. xSythan

It looks good I and cant fault the price of it! As a whole with the other bits I had fitted I like it a lot. Most people seem to be making either better or the same power as RBC's and they are cheaper than an RBC so its pretty logical what to pick id say. Also worth noting they look exactly the...
  15. xSythan

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

Weel nuts look spot on mate! bet your looking forward to your new parts fitted :) You will love the springs and fast road setup
Back