• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

xSythan's Ep3 Premier Edition Type R Build Thread

So cars getting its first 1/4 mile test on Sunday at York raceway pretty excited! :)

Trying out the launch control but struggling for grip in 1st and 2nd gear think i must have a lead foot or something...
Made a quick video with my go pro links here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVU8W0oK7cA

Some more pics of the car from this weekend just gone

image1.JPGimage3.JPGimage2.JPG

Looks so much cleaner than mine! I need to wash it more often.
Want to steal your callipers though.

Engine bay looking good, not sure if your interested in the below but here goes anyway:

http://forums.clubep3.com/showthread.php?t=811425

If you scroll down there is OEM fuel railed cleaned up which looks smarter

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks so much cleaner than mine! I need to wash it more often.
Want to steal your callipers though.

Engine bay looking good, not sure if your interested in the below but here goes anyway:

http://forums.clubep3.com/showthread.php?t=811425

If you scroll down there is OEM fuel railed cleaned up which looks smarter

Cheers mate will have to make sure it looks nice for when you see it Sunday! Haha i love the caliper dont take them away :noseblow:

Yeh that does look better to be honest I thought that bit could look better hmmm

Launch & acceleration was wicked! Love the idea of the EML being a shift light, very smart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks a nippy car, m2 inlet you like it?>
It looks good I and cant fault the price of it! As a whole with the other bits I had fitted I like it a lot. Most people seem to be making either better or the same power as RBC's and they are cheaper than an RBC so its pretty logical what to pick id say. Also worth noting they look exactly the same proportions as the skunk inlet manifold

So I debadged the civic badge on Friday rear looks much smoother! Then I cleaned the car and gave it a polish with meguiars ultimate polish and meguiars gold class liquid wax took all day....looked great *** :)

Sunday went to York raceway and did a few runs down the drag strip I only raced 1 car in my class as there wasn't a great turnout, I think it was due to the cold weather. I raced an EK9 civic with a B18 engine from a DC2 Integra Type R with all the bolt ons which was a pretty fun race really close both times! My best time was a 14.1 second quarter mile didn't think it was too bad for a cold day with no heat in the tyres and i was running too much PSI in my tyres for drag racing!

image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage4.JPG

Went to MIMMS Honda this weekend some awesome cars there! A few of mine and 2 of my favorites there the Smokehoes DC5 and this beautiful EK9! I didn't race on track but wished I had when I was watching! Maybe next year :)
13010900_10156866330000204_5142109380582453789_n.jpg13043258_10156866330050204_4466846502418833930_n.jpg13000236_10156866330070204_7137356167355942775_n.jpg13055584_10156866330160204_4699924857353028760_n.jpg13015416_10156866330255204_7563092491167906226_n.jpg

I was at mimms is was good wasn't it. I went on the track on the 2-2.30 session it was great fun especially on the full circuit. You should do a half hour session next time it's great fun. You get a good echo off the oval walls:)

I was at mimms is was good wasn't it. I went on the track on the 2-2.30 session it was great fun especially on the full circuit. You should do a half hour session next time it's great fun. You get a good echo off the oval walls:)

Sweet! yeh I was considering it kind of wish I had now! My mate did it in his dc2 red integra but he said it was carnage and everyone was really close to each other and to be honest it looked close from spectating!

Ah nice. I bet he was in the 12-12.30 session which did look carnage and lots of people getting red flagged ect. My session was spot on and everyone was great on track with no red flags or stoppages. I think it was because my session was Honda only whereas the 12-12.30 was a mixed car session. It was a good day ***. I think there will be another Mimms Honda day in August, there was last year. Maybe I will see you on track?:)

Ah nice. I bet he was in the 12-12.30 session which did look carnage and lots of people getting red flagged ect. My session was spot on and everyone was great on track with no red flags or stoppages. I think it was because my session was Honda only whereas the 12-12.30 was a mixed car session. It was a good day ***. I think there will be another Mimms Honda day in August, there was last year. Maybe I will see you on track?:)

Yes he was on the 12 one haha! Yeh ill be going to that then hopefully and I may have to have a go on track then :)

Back