• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by zed

1. Z

EP3 Dash Bulb Replacement

my dash board light goes dim at times then goes back normal what could that be?lol strange **** and it's by fuel guage lovely guide btw
  2. Z

How to get the sat nav out

ive been reading on the net on these sat navs and after time they start to play up if the disk clean procedure dont work then likey the lens need cleaning with a cotton bud very gently, The parrot handset was already installed when i bought the car, when you say about the iphone conection i...
  3. Z

anyone???
  4. Z

headlight question

i think your on a wrong forum lol
  5. Z

headlight question

No i didnt know u were into dogging lol
  6. Z

I wanna take my sat nav out as its having problems reding the sat nav disk, disk looks perfect ive read on the net the lens need cleaning so where do i start from removing my sat nav peeps
  7. Z

EP3 Dash Bulb Replacement

will come handy thanks
  8. Z

headlight question

lol no not atall a secret its a type r 55 ive never bought bulbs for my type r so very confused which to buy am sure people have bought these lights and what experiance they have had or some sort
  9. Z

headlight question

confused which light to buy? any recomedation to which bulb i should get this or these or this one
  10. Z

headlight question

prices look decent they have a offer if spent 15 pounds or more you get free head lights which i need aswell whats the best bulbs in your oppinion
  11. Z

headlight question

thats what i think aswell, any good place where i can get some good bulbs like ice white at good prices?
  12. Z

headlight question

didnt occur to check the fuse will check tomorow morning though, as soon as my headlights went i flashed my full beam lights and they worked fine. my back light and break lights are fine, could it be my fuse even if full beam and other lights work?
  13. Z

headlight question

an hour ago i was parked outside sitting in my car swithed my car off and the lights i flashed at a mate just the once, switched my lights on to drive away and both my lights wont come on, am confused as why would both my lights goo i dont know what bulbs they use does anybody know what bulb...
  14. Z

honda health check

ill give them a try then thanks
  15. Z

honda health check

is healthcheck free?
Back