• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by zubzub

1. Z

FN2 stabiliy problem

Bought it from an independent dealer. Just glad I've found out what the problem is as I just couldn't have fun in the corners at all. Hopefully that changes once I get it fixed!
  2. Z

FN2 stabiliy problem

Well, turns out I've got a different shock on the drivers side! It's not a genuine Honda one! It's a lot softer, and this is the reason it's not stable into corners, and also when braking.
  3. Z

CH1 Bc coilovers

There the right ones bud, they didn't make the specifically for the ATR but they do fit! I had them on my old one. Great coilovers
  4. Z

FN2 stabiliy problem

Hopefully it's something simple like that! Garage I use can't look at it until next week!
  5. Z

FN2 stabiliy problem

Yeah it's getting booked in tomorrow!
  6. Z

FN2 stabiliy problem

Yeah tyres are as good as new and pressure is all good. Sorry just noticed ive posted this in the FD2 section, can someone move it to FN2 please!?
  7. Z

FN2 stabiliy problem

Yeah tyres are as good as new and pressure is all good. Sorry just noticed ive posted this in the FD2 section, can someone move it to FN2 please!?
  8. Z

FN2 stabiliy problem

Hi, Just picked my FN2 up on Friday, and on the way home I slammed the brakes on at about 60mph and it felt as though the front end dipped slightly to the left! So im gonna get the brakes looked at obviously. But today I was going round a right hand bend (not sure how fast) but it felt...
Back