• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 stabiliy problem

Hi,

Just picked my FN2 up on Friday, and on the way home I slammed the brakes on at about 60mph and it felt as though the front end dipped slightly to the left! So im gonna get the brakes looked at obviously.

But today I was going round a right hand bend (not sure how fast) but it felt as though front end sort off "Swayed" hard to describe. Now I'm thinking it's not the brakes. I like notice the passenger side front looks as though it's had a new shock or sping recently.

Anyone got any ideas what it could be?

Yeah tyres are as good as new and pressure is all good.

Sorry just noticed ive posted this in the FD2 section, can someone move it to FN2 please!?

Yeah tyres are as good as new and pressure is all good.

Sorry just noticed ive posted this in the FD2 section, can someone move it to FN2 please!?

Well, turns out I've got a different shock on the drivers side! It's not a genuine Honda one! It's a lot softer, and this is the reason it's not stable into corners, and also when braking.

Bought it from an independent dealer. Just glad I've found out what the problem is as I just couldn't have fun in the corners at all. Hopefully that changes once I get it fixed!

Once its fixed look at getting FRS done. Mines being done next week. It suppose to change the dynamics massively

Back