• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

Thinking of selling my Civic! UPDATE - anyone interested??

Folks, I'm considering parting with my CTR after 13 months of ownership. It's been a lot of fun and I really like the car, but I'm tempted to go for a BMW 330 sport convertible and think it would be a good time to change. Can anyone give me a rough value for a private sale? It's not definite...
  2. B

My Satin silver - nicely modified

Here's mine folks (a couple of the pics were taken with my phone...): Bling!! :D Spec list: 2004 54 plate with A/C 18" Hyperblack Kei Velocity rims Spoon progressive lowered suspension Scorpion 4" slash backbox Black meshed lower grill Foglights Red...
  3. B

Argh, it's melting! Advice please

Hey folks, I've just had my Scorpion 4" exhaust fit. It looks and sounds the business, but it's only a mm off the bumper and has melted the paint on the way home. The guy who fit it bent the bracket as far as he could. So, where can I get a tailor made metal plate to protect the bumper or is...
Back