• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. speedy chris

standard type r ep3 wheel nut!.

Hi all I have recently purchased some standard type r wheels. The problem I have is I have been running aftermarket alloys with aftermarket tuner nuts. Have ordered some so called standard ones but im not sure they are correct. The thread seems fine but they look little small and look slightly...
  2. speedy chris

18's to 17's will this change my camber much?

As titled im changing my alloys from 215/35/18 to the original alloys 215/40/17 and want to know is this going to completely mess with my suspension setup or will it be ok till I can get 4 wheel aliment redone .....
  3. speedy chris

Help needed with abs test!!..

Ok so my abs light came on about week ago! pluged computer into it and it said o/s/f weel speed sensor so replaced with one from brakers that they said has been tested. Fitted it today and light went off happy face, well till I took for quick drive as soon as I got off drive light came back on...
  4. speedy chris

Decent suspension installers (Suffolk)??

Hi all Just purchased some bilstein shocks + eibach pro springs! Looking for some place decent, not too far! who can install them and set up 4 wheel alignment for me. would give it a go myself but never taken apart before and don't want to miss anything.
  5. speedy chris

Sump plug size

Dose anyone know the sump plug thread size for the JDM k20A?
  6. speedy chris

grove in new brembo disks???

Got new brembo disks and noticed on both front disks it looks like the inner edge has had some taken out about 1/4 of the way round, is this normal or is it from balancing the disks?? Have emailed Brembo! No reply as of yet..
  7. speedy chris

help cleaning filter!

hi all, i have an AEM cold air intake in the wing! had my splitter fitted today with air ports in it, great job fitting but when spraying, its gone inside the air port and on the filter :evil: how can i clean the off spray off my filter??
  8. speedy chris

help with centre caps!!

hi all, can anyone help me find some plain centre caps that will fit my alloys? The hole is 62mm but not sure what ones would fit!
  9. speedy chris

fuel filter location?

Hi all i have a 2002 ep3 type r! Can anyone tell me if i have a fuel filter i can change? Where it is and best place to get new one? or do i have a in tank filter?? cheers
  10. speedy chris

dyno print out's?

Hi chaps Dose my graph look right first run seemed smooth then had k100 fitted and mapped gained 13bhp but looks bit up and down to me said my manifold was restricting it? Graph 1 befor map graph 2 after map have aem cold air intake, de-cat, 2.5'' b-pipe 4'' backbox
  11. speedy chris

bleeding brakes?

Can anyone tell me how to bleed brakes? Will be changing brake lines and changing fluid to RBF 600. Do i start from rear left, then rear right, front left, front right?
  12. speedy chris

HELP please with tyre size?

Can anyone help me? At the moment I'm running parada spec 2 (215 35 18's) lowered on apex springs! my front tyres are getting to the end of their life and im wanting to try 225 40 18's on the back. is this going to be ok? has anyone had this size with same set up? lowered with 18's!. :confused:
  13. speedy chris

Brake Fluid Help?

Have just got some Goodridge brake lines, and want to replace the fluid with motul RBF 600 fluid! does anyone know how many bottles i would need?? also how do garages flush brake lines? what do they use?
  14. speedy chris

Just had a FRSU done by auto test

:lol: Do the settings look ok? have spc camber arms and bolts, apex springs.
  15. speedy chris

sumo camber bolt question?

I have got some new eibach camber bolts for my ep3 they also fit the fn2 dose anyone know what the washer bit with the two dots is for? Is this bit for the fn2?
  16. speedy chris

Suspension Help Please!

has anyone got a diagram of how the whole spring and shock go together? washers, rubbers, nuts so on, as mine has knocking sound from apex spring's has done for wile. think they are standard shocks and wondering if something is missing? getting to point where i will take apart to try sort out.
Back