• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

CH1 Any help.

After giving the car a check over on the motor a couple of weeks ago found a few things. Going to need a new exhaust which the most important. Going to have a bit spare money to spend in the new year. Not sure to go for a ready made sports exhaust or a hand made exhaust. Was looking at blue...
  2. T

Stainless

Found my back box was starting to break so need to get it fixed. Want a hand made stainless steel exhaust. I know of a few compianes but anybody have any advise or history of any company in the midlands?
  3. T

Noises

Just wanted to how much noise there is on the transmission on an ATR. Getting a very slight noise which sounds like a clutch release bearing much quieter when my foot is on the clutch and depressed. No problems with selecting gears when moving or not. Am I just been silly or is it a common thing...
  4. T

CH1 Negative earth strap

Can't seem to post on the wanted section? I'm after a earth srap that goes from the negative terminal of the battery to the body with a earth strap. Anyone got one?
  5. T

CH1 Manual

Does anyone know that if there is a online workshop manual out there that I can down load? Got a few jobs that I want to do but no idea where to start.
  6. T

CH1 Technical

Hey Just wanted to know how you can change the bulbs on the back of the dash? Cheers
  7. T

The Monkey

My ATR Love it not used to the 7500 rpm!
Back