• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

FRSU Ayrshire?

Has anyone had a FRSU done in ayrshire? if so who by and how much was it? Cheers
  2. M

Springs Question

Has anyone used these before? http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=HONDA&model=CIVIC&year=2001%2B+EP3+CIVIC+TYPE+R&level1=SUSPENSION+%26+STABILITY&level2=LOWERING+SPRING+KITS&level3=&id_product=4733 if so did you find them too low? ride comfort etc? pretty good value for money or are...
  3. M

Team Heko Deflector Fitting Help?

bought a set of Team Heko Wind Deflectors and am having a nightmare fitting them :( iv tried putting the clips on the window and shutting the window which should push them right up, but when i do that part of the clip can still be seen from outside the car and the deflectors arent tight into...
  4. M

K24 Block, K20 Head

im not too clued up on engines etc but there is an ep3 for sale near me for a decent price, the guy has combined a K24 block with the K20 head, i was wondering if anyone could explain what this means to me? has anyone ever done it before? is it worthwhile or is it full of problems? cheers for...
  5. M

Smoking in Vtec

what does this actually mean? how can it be seen/noticed? how is it caused ? can it be sorted? Thanks :)
  6. M

Highest Mileage on an EP3

i'm hopefully selling my corsa this week if all goes well and will be looking to buy an EP3 soon, i don't have a great budget for one so i'd be looking to buy one upto or around £4500/£5000, i know this wont get me a great one but its still a Type R :D, what i was wondering was if the car has...
  7. M

Sub And Amp To Standard Headunit

my mate has an EP2 and i looking for his sub and amp to be wired to the standard headunit. Is this possible? Has anyone on here done it before and is willing to do it again?
  8. M

Pre-Facelift - Facelift Conversion

Was just wondering how easy this is to do? Is it just a case of buying front bumper and lights, rear lights and the wing mirrors with the indicators to convert a pre-facelift to a facelift EP3? Are the bumpers a straight swap? How easy are the indicator mirrors to wire ? I dont own an EP3 but my...
Back