• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

Bioethnol

This organic based fuel is over 100 Octane and 2p cheaper than unleaded 95 Octane and also reuces CO2 emissions by 50%,being sold by pilot Morrisons forecourts. Why does the Chancellor not insist on ensuring every one uses it instead of taxing us more on our type r s based on CO2 emissions...
  2. B

CH1 How much Tax will we have to pay?

New Budget does it benefit us or not? I believe there is a Jaguar at £100 pa road tax.
  3. B

FN2 The New CTR

I see from the Daily Mirror the new Type R is utilising the exact same engine as the current model. Honda are turning it into a sort of club sport model with the car being stripped of it's unecessary weight. Glad I have an ATR as I need my home comforts as well as the 200 plus bhp the...
  4. B

CH1 Is it wprth joining the Owners Club?

I was looking at the Honda Owners Club and wondered if it was beneficial to join.Apparently their year begins on the 01st April but I cannot see much about Type Rs should we set up a seperate club do you think?
  5. B

CH1 How do you get your BHP checked?

As I have only had my car two weeks,I have replaced the tyres and bought a K & N.I would now like to learn how much power/torque the car has.I have no idea where to go to get this checked out so would welcome your advice.
  6. B

How often do you guys top your oil up.

Being new to the Type R I wondered how often I should check the oil level as I heard they consumed a fair bit when using high revs. :?:
  7. B

Flooring the accelarator.

Yesterday a golf g.t.i came up behind me so I floored the accelarator.Whilst casually looking in the rear view mirror I noticed that both my exhausts blew all the dust up from the road all over the poor golf.I was slightly embarrased but as the golf disappeared to a dot in my mirror I just...
  8. B

CH1 I have just bought an Accord type r

I am new to the Type R,I have now covered 60 miles in it.The car seems very well balanced with excellent steering response and feel through a great steering wheel. I note the turbo like responses and wonder if I hold it longer in each gear how much it will effect the consumption figures...
Back