• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. mewpui

17x7.0j p.c.d 5x100 e.t +50

Hi, anyone know if this size alloy fit a Ep3? 17X7.0J P.C.D 5X100 E.T +50 if not what will i need to make them fit?
  2. mewpui

My SS Ep3

Hi all, Here is my Ep3 had it for 9 years old with 41100 miles. mods Tegiwa intake Toda manifold Rbc intake Fujitsubo RM01a cat back Tegiwa etd Sfs hose Buddyclub condensor J's racing oil and rad cap Matt black cam cover from bren with red carbon plug cover Progress 24mm rear anti...
  3. mewpui

Peromance part compatibility EP3/DC5/ATR/DC2

Sorry if its been posted before but is there a list of parts that can be fitted with minimum modification between EP3/DC5/ATR/DC2? things like strut braces, exhausts, manifolds etc
  4. mewpui

what sensor?

Hi, Anyone help me i.d this sensor please? its from a set of Defi gauges need to know if its repairable or will i have to get a replacement before i take it all to have the gauges fitted. Gauges are oil temp and water temp
  5. mewpui

Gauge locations

Hi, Has anyone got pictures of Defi's or any other gauges fitted please? In two minds of wether to have them in the pillar or above the centre console in a pod. I'm not to keen on the wires showing have seen some centre console cowls on eBay and pillar pod but still can't decide, any help...
  6. mewpui

K-pro reset

I have my car k-pro'd and had some grounding leads fitted today car was fine but about an hour later whilst driving my car became really loud like the exhaust and manifold had snapped checked everything seems fine. Will the k-pro be reset when the grounding leads where fitted? Cheers Pui
  7. mewpui

Apexi N1 Muffler

any one have one of these fitted? on there Ep3 thinking of getting one from Rising sun performance works about around £571 delivered no import charges as there based in holland delivery time around 5 weeks. Has any one used them?
  8. mewpui

5zigen miracle fireball

Anybody here with a 5zigen miracle fireball fitted or had any experience with them?
  9. mewpui

supersprint b pipe

Does any one know wether there's any power difference between the silenced one and the unsilenced one?
  10. mewpui

j's racing manifold

Hi All, Just wondering if any one on here has a J's racing manifold and the 2-1 fitted? Any thoughts and opions on this set up? will i need anything to modify to fit this to a EP3 slam panel jdm front arb etc.
Back