• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. harrier

FK2 FK2 Tyres

iv heard the wear is odd with the cups as they have different compounds in them. so im not expecting them to last forever but it will be a fun summer.
  2. harrier

FK2 FK2 Tyres

michinen cup 2, 235 35 19 So got the 235 Cup 2's fitted and... wow love them already, the grip is insane, even off the forecourt, they are just as responsive as the contis but i think they have given the car a bit more body roll in +R mode. i havent given them a too hard thrash but there is...
  3. harrier

FK2 FK2 Tyres

I received some Cup 2's 235 35 19 ill post up how they fit and feel once on
  4. harrier

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

What was you thinking of getting then?
  5. harrier

Just joined up working my way around it so here goes my type r

i do agree i with you there though
  6. harrier

Just joined up working my way around it so here goes my type r

Hmm never thought of those on a fn2.... I dont think its that bad if im honest
  7. harrier

FN2 What petrol do you use?

same, i am also running v-power though I've only once got it up to 300 miles , guess i have a bit more of a heavy foot
  8. harrier

My New Mugen

some new pictures uploaded to my skydrive
  9. harrier

My New Mugen

got some new pictures for you all
  10. harrier

My New Mugen

Its an optional extra same as the vented wheel arches, i am thinking of getting the mugen bonnet put on though
  11. harrier

My New Mugen

the decails were a bit hit and miss when i first saw it but it has grown on me i think it just makes it have a little louder first impression i will put some more pictures up when i get home today for you all
  12. harrier

My New Mugen

Thanks Chris, and i have updated the list of parts on the mugen
  13. harrier

My New Mugen

hello all i have been a little inactive and i am sorry for that :( But after selling my beloved FN2 i managed to find a new car to love. The Mugen 20 (number 4). hope you all like i had to share it with you lot as i have been doing nothing but drive it for the last 4 days solid **** Specs ****...
  14. harrier

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

just read the entire thread :/ and apart from the headache i now hold, loving ur car though, i got a red fn2, and i love it to bits, hope to see more pictures of ur car :D
Back