• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. davis

clunking noise from brakes

anybody got an idea what this could be , just fitted brembo disks and and brembo pads , all good for a while but now every time i touch the brakes dont matter if its a slight touch or burying it to the carpet , i get a clunnk from the drivers side , now ive changed the carrier/slider bolts and...
  2. davis

Cam retaining bolt

Hi all , right i managed to snap a cam retaining bolt today while changing the rocker cover , so i broke the top off that come through the cam cover , so back off with cover to remove the whole bolt , went to order new one from lings honda and the bolt i require as two part numbers , 5 bolts for...
  3. davis

Gearbox oil change

Looking to change gear box oil , do i need any washers or are the bolts fine to go back as they are? Thanks for any advice
  4. davis

New deck

Can anyone help ? just fitted new deck ,,there was already a pioneer head in there , have just fitted a kenwood, its in a 05'ctr , why wont the deck power unless the key is in ignition , i would like it to work without the key in ignition , thanks for any help ! :confused:
  5. davis

$$ davis $$ cosmic ep3 painted brake callipers

Needs a good clean outside , inside is spotless , picked it up two weeks ago from honda dealer , well pleased , its had new discs and pads and came with 12 months honda warrenty , dont know if that is worth the paper its written on thou , its done 66,000 miles , having previously owned fiesta...
  6. davis

05 ctr revs itself when cold

hi people , new to this site as im on the look out for a ctr , viewed an 05 model today from main dealer , but when the car was started from cold the car was reving itself , it would not idle at a steady rev , the dealer tells me they all do this if they aint been run for a while , once it got...
Back