• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. CT

FN2 FN2 CTR Hijacked!

Hi guys...long time no post. :smt006 Just a headsup for you. Earlier this evening the daughter in law was followed home in her red CTR by three black scrotes in what is believed to be a blue Astra. When she got out of the car on her drive at home in Brownhills, Staffs, they demanded the keys -...
  2. CT

FN2 FN2 Rear Seat - Folding.

I had to pick some stuff up in mine last night. On folding the rear seats I found the wider one goes down perfectly flat to floor level while the smaller one seems to stop at about 45 degrees. I couldn't see anything - belts etc., fouling it. Is this normal? :confused:
  3. CT

FN2 36 Hours Later.

Well we picked it up just after 11am yesterday morning. and we're totally knocked out with it. It's a totally different car in every way, but still the beast it always was when you want it to be but with an even meaner snarl - the engine note is great when you press on. My daily commute is a...
  4. CT

FN2 Standard speakers in the Type-R GT

I'm going to be placing my order tomorrow - Ban Me Red I think. :D I've test driven two different cars now and both had the large front door speakers with the aluminium surrounds, in fact all the versions I've seen so far had them. My dealer seems to think they're not standard but an upgrade...
  5. CT

Engine Malfunction Light.

Mine's just come on. Anyone had any experience of this or know the likely cause? :cry:
  6. CT

New Civic

I dropped the Type-R in for it's 3rd service and MOT this morning and got the new Civic as a courtesy car. It's the base model the S or SE I think, and at 1.4 litre it aint no Type-R. The interior though is pretty nice I thought, and for what it is it drives well. It's a 4 door obviously and...
Back