• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 FN2 Rear Seat - Folding.

CT

I had to pick some stuff up in mine last night. On folding the rear seats I found the wider one goes down perfectly flat to floor level while the smaller one seems to stop at about 45 degrees. I couldn't see anything - belts etc., fouling it. Is this normal? :confused:

mine are both flat.....I had to get a pushbike in there the other day.

Cheers mate - probably just me then.

Last edited by a moderator:
rear seats

hello could you tell me if on the bottom of your rear seats, when you lift them up...is there a section panel missing?

hello could you tell me if on the bottom of your rear seats, when you lift them up...is there a section panel missing?

Well my problem seems to have resolved itself - the seat now folds flat - no idea what was stopping it. :confused:

I'm not quite sure what you're asking there jangel - need a better description. The dealer did tell me the other day that the rear seats (the bits you sit on) actually lift up from the front although you're not supposed to do that apparently.

rear seats

thanks for reply.
in my car, if i lift the rear seats up,on the bottom of the seat itself there is what looks like a section missing of the seat plastic. i wondered if this was the same on all 07 ctr :confused:

thanks

Back