• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Hondaphile

'Weathered' headlights

I'd imagine some of you may have seen or even have headlights that have become 'weathered.' The only way I can describe this is that the outer part of the front light clusters look dull/grey/faded and even feel sort of rough when feeling the affected part (by affected part I mean on mine it...
  2. Hondaphile

Valuation input please....

I'm thinking of selling on the EP3, however reluctant however I need to save some moolah etc etc, but not quite sure how much she's worth and need your help......It's a NHB 05 model, just over 40k on the clock, full history (most recent done at 40k), had a new dealer fitted mid-pipe fitted in...
  3. Hondaphile

Sorted!! Thanks to Sky

After grumbling about my current insurers (them with the nodding dog) having my pants down with my renewal, Sky Insurance hava done some digging and managed to get me a policy that not only beats theirs, it wees all over it at nearly £500 less! At fist they said they could'nt give me a policy as...
  4. Hondaphile

Insurers having my pants down!

Just got the Renewal through today. Now, still with a clean licence and 6 years NCB, they have somehow increased the premium by £500! So, this begs the question guys "Which brokers are worth getting a quote from!" I don't know the rules on mentioning company names so without taking the risk, I'm...
  5. Hondaphile

Fuel pump wire

Hey! A friend asked me if I knew what colour wire is for the fuel pump on an EP3 and the best/easiest place is to access it is? Something to do with a fuel system he wants to fit. As I didn't know, I thought I'd ask you guys, so...."what colour wire is for the fuel pump on an EP3 and the...
  6. Hondaphile

Tinny rattle/vibration

At around 2-3k rpm, a tinny sounding rattle/vibration noise can be heard from my EP3 and it's really starting to do my loaf in! I've heard it could be a heatshield of some sort, but whats the best way to deal with it? Take them off? Replace them? I am also aware that this is common but need to...
  7. Hondaphile

Yes/No? I need to know asap!

Will a rear bumper from a 51 plate EP3 fit an 05 EP3? I ask because the 05 plate is the facelift version and wondered if anything will have changed to affect the fitment/shape of the bumper!
  8. Hondaphile

EP3 bulb replacement

Firstly, can anyone confirm that the headlight/dipped bulb type on an 05 EP3 is a H1, and also, is there a guide on 'how to' change them? I've a good idea on how to, involving removing the wheel arch lining and doing it this way, but need to know for definate. Thanks
  9. Hondaphile

dash silver

Can anyone tell me the colour code or which silver is the colour of the centre console in an ep3. I've recently bought an ISO din pocket so I can fit an after market stereo but is a darker grey to the true colour of the dash. As it blended with the new stereo, I thought I'd let it off without re...
  10. Hondaphile

A thread for the ICE section really, but......

....Ive just removed standard head unit from my EP3 and re fitted an aftermarket unit, but, the adaptor fascia/pocket thing is off colour to the silvery grey colour of the fascia panel. So was wondering if any of you have had this issue also, and if and where you can get hold of a matching...
  11. Hondaphile

Vtec light......hmmmmm!

Right, I decided to go ahead and fit a vtec l.e.d. to the EP3, got the tools ready and everything, but, just as I was about to get stuck in, a little l.e.d. of my own went off inside my head. This was then followed by a thought, which was... "why do I need an l.e.d. telling me the vtec's kicked...
  12. Hondaphile

Amp power cable

Hey! :lol: Im wanting to fit an amp in my EP3 but unlike Hondas I've owned in the past I cant find a hole to route the power cable from engine bay to interior. Just wondering if you have found one and where etc or if not, how have you manaed it? Help will be much appreciated. Thanks :confused:
Back