• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Valuation input please....

I'm thinking of selling on the EP3, however reluctant however I need to save some moolah etc etc, but not quite sure how much she's worth and need your help......It's a NHB 05 model, just over 40k on the clock, full history (most recent done at 40k), had a new dealer fitted mid-pipe fitted in the summer, MOT'd till July (I think), immaculate/un-worn seats, stock/unmodified in pretty good condition....

I would source some ukdm mats and sell jdm separately, I got just over £115 posted for mine, in terms of value I got £5k for mine on 05 with 52k from a dealer as a trade in. However there doesn't seem to be many in the Market for performance cars with high petrol prices and being so close to Christmas, but regardless of this I'd guesstimate at private sale between £5.5k -£6k if mint

You can get mint premiers these days for 6k. The 2nd hand market for EP3's are shot, values have dropped. I'd say put it up for £5500 and be prepared to let it go for around £5000

Garage my mate works at offered me £5,600 trade in, using glass's guide to value it

That was against a focus st225 which had just came into stock

If I remember on Monday I'll check CAP at work

Back