• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. obbzi

Urgent alarm help needed!

I can't lock my car using the fob and the alarm is constantly going off:( Even when I lock the doors with the key the alarm goes off:confused: Nothing obvious blocking the interior sensors. Had a similair problem a while back and it was because fuse 7 under the steering wheel had blown...
  2. obbzi

Gear knob

Trust me Honda glued a lot on:( I found out ages ago when I was trying tochange my HU but found out you don't even have to take the gear knob off, just the surround round the knob and the gear gaiter:D
  3. obbzi

Gear knob

Yup, and I've posted in most of them:( :-({|=
  4. obbzi

Gear knob

Apparently Honda glued quite a few on:eek:
  5. obbzi

Gear knob

Still can't get mine off, it's glued:-({|= :(
  6. obbzi

OH GOOD GOD!

Had mine on now for about 1000 miles and the noise is awesome:D
  7. obbzi

75k service due

I believe they change the plugs on this one so how much roughly should I expect to pay? About £200?:(
  8. obbzi

Anyone want to claim this?? :shock:

here's another:eek: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-CIVIC-TYPE-R-MODIFIED-SHOW-CAR_W0QQitemZ270093006847QQihZ017QQcategoryZ18206QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  9. obbzi

New member - ATR Hesitation and no VTEC

What are you getting at? Are you saying that is expensive or cheap or what? Where else do you recommend in the NorthWest?
  10. obbzi

Wing Yip business park (How appropraite :wink: ) Sunday 21st Jan 1900
  11. obbzi

K-Pro not fitted yet, waiting for my Gruppe M and do them both together then map it :twisted:
  12. obbzi

hooray! Nice one Dano! :D :D There is a meet ina few weeks time that we should both go to :wink:
  13. obbzi

FFS Dan, get your car as far away from the Warrington garage as they sound like a bunch of knuckleheads :x Paul is in as I have been in touch about him fitting my Gruppe M and K-pro :twisted: Get it there asap as he knows a hell of a lot about Honda's :D
  14. obbzi

Any links to the "Pics of other half thread"? :oops: I do hope its pics of youe female partners and not some gory mutilation pics :wink: :D
  15. obbzi

See A BC Prospec In Action!

I've got the same system and it is ace! 8)
Back