• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Skunk2 DIC's fitted, seems very noisy

well i got to the bottom of it, my duty cycle on the injectors were about 92% so i changed them for a set of rdx, much quieter now
  2. T

How much is a dc5 manifold and cat worth

Cheers for the advice, turns out theres a guy on facebook that pays top money
  3. T

Awesome thabks for the advice
  4. T

Hey all, I have just fitted a shiny new solid fabs custom 3”. So I have a dc5 manifold and cat spare. I can't seem to find out how much these are worth. Any ideas anyone? Cheers
  5. T

Struggling to Start

I've done some reading and I think I may have a tiny hole in the gasket between the combustion chanber and the water sleeve. The spark plugs are new and have done about 300miles. And one of them has distinct soot forming. What you think https://photos.app.goo.gl/BDk8zMneH6Z64HCJA
  6. T

Struggling to Start

Hey Guys, My ep3 has started to get an issue where it struggles to start from cold, I've been told it was the IACV so I had that stripped and cleaned. The car has had a full service including spark plugs and cleaned airfilter. It drives absolutely fine, plenty of power. No errors on the ECU...
  7. T

No EML had kmanager plugged in earlier Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  8. T

No idea about the adjustable exhaust great. It's had all genuine Honda parts fitted for chain and tensioners. Oil should be right they did a full service including gearbox oil as well as engine oil. No misfires. Not sure what EML is? No idea about doing then cold. Will ask @loxy So you think it...
  9. T

Yes they did a full service including valve clearance Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  10. T

TI motion Motorsport. Next door to tegiwa. Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  11. T

Hi all, Had my cam chain serviced (all new parts including tensioners), I had them fit a set of Skunk2 DIC's while they were doing the work. Its been remapped. The engine has a RBC inlet, GruppeM, Dc5 manifold + cat and fujitsubo legalis r. The ECU has a KPRO fitted. My problem is the...
  12. T

While I'm having the CAM chain replaced

Got a set of DC5 Cams for £275 delivered According to this post theyre a older set, but still good https://h-tune.co.uk/club/threads/help-purchased-cams-for-ep3-stated-as-dc5-cams-are-they-right.176367/live A few pics https://photos.app.goo.gl/sMrvpybynqeR8VqU8
  13. T

Shocks to suit eibach pro kit on my ep3

I've had Meister's and YCW coilovers. Just gone back to stock dampers and eibach Pro kit. Way better for road. Very happy
  14. T

Yeah its a de-cat though, I dont like the idea of my insurance being invalid and the yearly MOT.
  15. T

Think I've decided on just fitting the cams. Maybe the injectors if I need to
  16. T

I'm assuming the manifold would be holding me back too?
  17. T

Thanks for the info. The RBC, I probably paid less for it new that theyre worth 2nd hand. I bought it from the states before they became popular new £180 with hondata gasket my best bargain has to be my Fujitsubo Legalis R - 2nd hand bargain of the century - £180. it looked knackered and...
  18. T

Hey, My ep3 has just hit 100k and I'm going to get the cam chain replaced/serviced. Whilst the heads off I thought it would be a good idea to get a set of drop in cams. I bought a set of DC5 Cams in the end. I'm just wondering if theres any other mods I could do seeing as its going to get...
  19. T

Bilstein B6 with Eibach Pro-Kit or Bilstein B14 Coilovers

Purchased ducks suspension, got it fitted and setup at grinspeed. I see what you mean, I've had Meisters and YCW's and gone back to a more stock setup for the road. Really impressed. Cheers guys
  20. T

Putting a 5.1 final drive in. Do I keep my JDM gears are go back to stock

I went with a 5.1 Final Drive and 4th and 5th JDM gears with a Exedy OEM clutch and Mfactory Carbon Synchros. Feels awesome, not a torquey as the 5.84 but quicker of you know what I mean. Also installed a MJC Automotive Short Shifter too. Wish I;d fitted one of these years ago.
  21. T

Hey, According to this https://www.hybrid-racing.com/blogs/hybrid-racing/k-series-transmission-guide They are the same. Interestingly the FD2 has the same ration gearbox as the uk ep3 just with a 5.1 final drive. That's a JDM car with the euro spec gearbox (plus LSD)
  22. T

Hey, I currently have a mfactory 5.84 final drive and JDM gears in my UK ep3 I'm taking the 5.84 out and putting a 5.1 in instead. Question is, do I keep the JDM 4th, 5th and 6th or do I go back stock? UK gears 70mph is 3500rpm JDM 70mph is 3700rpm I think I got a bit sick of...
  23. T

Cheers Only reason I ask is I'm finding it hard to source the b6's. Any they are so expensive vs the bilstein coilovers... e.g. rival motorsports price the b6 and eibachs at £1100 Wheres best to buy them UPDATE: demon tweaks are £600
  24. T

Hey Chris, so what about the B16's vs the B8's.
  25. T

Hey all, I've had stock and MiesterR suspension and I'm looking for something kinda in the middle. Its 100% a road car and I want it to be able to handle the pot holes, speed bumps and uneven surfaces on the uk roads. I also want it to be quieter (no metal top mounts). Im never going to...
  26. T

Just got back with Gruppe M fitted....

I installed the camlocs from demon tweeks. much easier now and allow the use of all 4 securing holes :) Reinstalled my gruppem at weekend after a few months without a car. Not stopped smiling yet :) GF's not too pleased though lol
  27. T

Need breather hose for gruppem

ordered it from gruppem with a few other bits, cost £5. cant believe how hard it is to find some bloody tubing lol
  28. T

surely theres a cheaper hose available than samco. cant see myself paying £25+ for that :(
  29. T

Hey all, Does anyone know where to get a replacement breather hose for the GruppeM, preferably red. Also, what's the hose size i need? cheers
  30. T

Who has a Spoon B-Pipe + OEM Backbox Combo?

Ive got a KPRO, Icebox and Spoon B-pipe the last mod was the B-Pipe and I noticed a very slightly deeper note, I could tell the engine was reving better straight away. Im running the Standard base map atm, gonna have it RR soon :)
  31. T

K-PRO and MPG

so wheres the tuned cold air map #4 that some1's mentioned. i cant c it in the KManager list?
  32. T

K-PRO and MPG

Can any1 tell me where i can find this map. is it the k20a2-rsx-2005.kal converted to work on the Euro CTR?
Back