• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just got back with Gruppe M fitted....

Anyone thinking about getting a Gruppe M, JUST DO IT!

I drove from Oxfordshire up to Lincoln to Glen's to pick up and it was well worth it!

The sound of it is simply awesome. I was laughing all the way home.

It's a full on race car bark.

It also pulls noticeably harder too.

One very happy bunny.

Pics just took on Phone....

Photo-0107.jpg

Photo-0108.jpg

Gotta love the Gruppe M feeling, best thing i have on my car. Makes me grin from ear to ear every time i drive my car.:twisted:

Get some numberplate screws with the black caps and cover over the spare screw hole I did today and looks totally OEM the empty hole was doing my swede is but then I'm a perfectionist.;)

Get some numberplate screws with the black caps and cover over the spare screw hole I did today and looks totally OEM the empty hole was doing my swede is but then I'm a perfectionist.;)

I installed the camlocs from demon tweeks. much easier now and allow the use of all 4 securing holes :)

Reinstalled my gruppem at weekend after a few months without a car. Not stopped smiling yet :) GF's not too pleased though lol

Back