• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

Yeah it was a clean one, would like a fd2 as I have already had 2 dc5s in the past, just need to see if the budget can stretch that far.
  2. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

Car is now sold and away with the new owner. Great car but have a serious itch for a facelift dc5 or even an fd2 if the budget makes it that far.
  3. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

Got the car into my work for new front disc and pads from honda, new rear dust shields and an oil and filter change. fn2 by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr IMG_2861 by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr Front caliper had seized so it was a new caliper as well whick was a pain, next on the list is to paint the...
  4. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

:lol::lol: Think a might buy a few sets to keep wilmo happy
  5. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

Sorry I don't need a lens or a lamp, the fog lights on my car are fine they aren't broken or cracked
  6. stuart wilkie

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

I would go for the second wheel in white, plus a really good wheel sealant to make it easier to keep them clean.
  7. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

My front fog in the picture looks like it hasn't got a lens on it but its just the way the picture has been taken, but will keep them in mind in case they do break
  8. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

I prefer the oem look to be honest mate
  9. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

Thanks, yeah seems ok mate, haven't actually used it long distance yet, and its needing the newest update, but cant complain.
  10. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

Nope, not in my street anyway, this pic was taken at work though, Honda garage is next door and has plenty fk2s in there :lol: Why do you ask?
  11. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

Small up date Removed the mud flaps from the car as i wasn't into them, noticed the rear brake splash guards are looking past their best so ordered them up from Coxs Honda, plus some shiny new wheel bolts, hopefully at the end of the month the wheels will be getting powder coated, keeping them...
  12. stuart wilkie

Matt's JDM EP3

Looks great mate, are you going to give it an under seal? or did Andy at bhp do that?
  13. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

Thanks mate but got a few other things to buy first before I start on the fancy bits, cheers anyway
  14. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

Update So when I was buying the car I knew that a few things needed sorting, first was the drivers mirror which would only close half way up and the centre exhaust pipe had a blow somewhere. Mirror was easy was just the black relay box that's inside the mirror, I was £37 from Honda and fired in...
  15. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

I love the look also, the white wheels can be a nightmare to keep clean!! but I work in a car garage so I use the wash bay few times a week, just to blast the wheels :lol:
  16. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

Yeah I thought that myself when I went to see the car, lucky me
  17. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

Yeah I am a bit ocd with the cleaning, plus my work isn't far so my cars aren't driven that far to get dirty which is a plus
  18. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

Thanks mate
  19. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

Thanks mate
  20. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

Thought I would share some pictures of my new car with you folks, its a champ white fn2 that I picked up local, basically guy at work bought my black and had an itch for another champ white type r. Pretty much standard apart from a k&n panel filter and will be staying that way, plans are to fit...
  21. stuart wilkie

Black Fn2 Type R

springs, brakes, filter, fd2 oil pump :)
  22. stuart wilkie

Black Fn2 Type R

Thanks mate, it's a 2009
  23. stuart wilkie

Black Fn2 Type R

hi guys, just some pics of my Fn2..... Thanks for looking
  24. stuart wilkie

Todd's Championship White Honda Integra DC5.

looking spot on mate
  25. stuart wilkie

My milano red ep3

looks good mate, am after those wheels in gun metal for mines
  26. stuart wilkie

black dc5

cheers guys, looking forward to getting some toys on it
  27. stuart wilkie

black dc5

cheers mate
  28. stuart wilkie

black dc5

yeah ano mate, av had a white dc5 aswel and i prefer the black by a mile :)
  29. stuart wilkie

black dc5

cheers mate yeah the dc5 is more powerful, 20bhp more :D
  30. stuart wilkie

black dc5

Awright folks, thought i would fire up some pics i got at the weekend,picked the car up in december but just got it on he road last week, let me know wht you guys think, mods so far are, meister r coilover, eiback front camber bolts, got alot of plans for it, here some pics
  31. stuart wilkie

integra dc5

just a few pics off my intergra, pics were taking the other month there when it was snowing, just incase you think we have still got snow in stirling, the car has a aem long ram eiback springs and a kakamoto exhaust the plans are uprated manifold, inlet manifold and a honda kpro + map all...
Back