• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Todd's Championship White Honda Integra DC5.

That time of the year again... MOT.

Ghetto Headlight washers.

Some new Discs and OEM Honda Pads.

Next up, is to buy OEM Honda Front Pads along with Ferodo DS2500 pads and braided lines.

Then refurb the wheels and two new tyres.

Decided to cap the end of the pipe and split the underside. Better job and keeps more pressure to send the spray up the windscreen from the jets.

Also got this stuff to try, seems to be great so far.

That time of the year again...

(Terrible iPhone pictures as usual)

Straight through with no problems at all.

Todd.

Just a few photo's taken by S0NNY on the Rolling Road Day. Cheers again for the Photos.

Nothing major. Haven't done much with the car lately.

Changed my sidelights for some Amber LED bulbs.

Bought some bolts, speed clips, and washers to replace the tired looking ones on the car.

Got my wheels booked in for next Wednesday to get painted. Should have pictures that weekend :)

lovely DC5 lad, was at that rolling road day! not sure if it was yours or the other DC5 I saw (2nd one on the rollers) but good lord it was loud lol what sort of exhaust have you got?

Finally got round to getting my wheels repainted after putting it off for the last year.

Sent them off to the painters on Wednesday. Should have them fitted again for Saturday. Pictures will follow.

Since I had no other wheels to put on the car while they were being painted I had to leave the car on Axel stands. I saw this as the perfect opportunity to get a few bits and pieces tidied up that I had been meaning to do for a long time.

First off I fitted some STUKE Wing-lets (Canards). I then spent a couple of days repainting my Brembo's and the rear callipers. They had faded beyond a stage of repair. Next up was to under seal my inner arches. After that I gave the car a machine polish and a good coat of wax. I started on the interior tonight. Removed the Recaro's and Wet Vac'd them. They're currently drying beside a radiator. I'll finish the rest of the interior tomorrow evening while I wait on the wheels.

I'll get the good Camera out for some photos over the weekend when the cars back on the ground.

Got my tyres fitted to the wheels this morning. Very happy with how they turned out. The Wheels and Brakes freshen the look of the car. Off course by the time I got them fitted and the car back on the ground, it had to rain.

No decent photo's yet but here's a couple I took on my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
With it being such a nice evening. I decided to give the car another coat of wax and reseal the fronts of the wheels. Will take the wheels of and clean them up properly with the next chance I get.

Got the camera out for a few photo's. It feels good having the car nearly where you want it to be. Can't wait for Summer and the better weather to go out and fully enjoy it.

Haven't updated this in a while. To be honest I haven't done a thing to it apart from clean it and enjoy driving it.

Plans over the next couple of months are;

- New headlights.
- Front Disc's & Pads with Braided lines.
- Front & Rear Honda Emblems
- Front bumper resprayed.

Thanks to COX Motor Group for sorting me out with Disc's & Pads. Very quick service.

Was nice weather so stuck them in last night. That's one thing ticked off the list.

IMG_7485_zps78a8b3eb.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_7496_zpsa8a5f97e.jpg
[/URL]

Back