• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. rowbo

My Sonic Grey FK8

Been a lurking member on here for years and used to own a Milano FN2 Since that went in 2014 I’ve owned a BMW M135 , M140 and a diesel FordFocus :lol: September 2019 seen me back in a Type R though and this little belter
  2. rowbo

rowbo's milano fn

They look huge ! I love the way they fill the arches have had small issue with rubbing on uneven roads , thinking about a more aggressive frsu to tuck the top in a bit ! Currently have 1 degree negative camber
  3. rowbo

rowbo's milano fn

They are team dynamics jade R , they came in black they are 18x8 et35 :) 10kg a corner
  4. rowbo

rowbo's milano fn

had my new wheels fitted on wednesday :D
  5. rowbo

rowbo's milano fn

yeah thats what i was thinking ! just seen a tow decal so might leave it black and just apply that
  6. rowbo

rowbo's milano fn

cheers john :) its Ross btw :p lol thinking about having my tow hoop sprayed red though as its difficult to see from any other angle than the side view
  7. rowbo

rowbo's milano fn

just a few pics of my 57 fn2 from when i picked it up last year to how she looks today
Back