• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

rowbo's milano fn

just a few pics of my 57 fn2 from when i picked it up last year to how she looks today

101_0810.jpg

101_0989.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

101_1527.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

2012-01-15131657.jpg

2012-01-15131716.jpg

Really nice looking car Rob! :smt023

I think you've just helped me make up my mind what colour to paint the tow hoop as well! :lol:

cheers john :)

its Ross btw :p lol

thinking about having my tow hoop sprayed red though as its difficult to see from any other angle than the side view

cheers john :)

its Ross btw :p lol

thinking about having my tow hoop sprayed red though as its difficult to see from any other angle than the side view

Of course it is, sorry Ross. It has been a long day!

The hoop blending in a bit is what made me like it! I can see how red would look good though, matching the Milano.

yeah thats what i was thinking ! just seen a tow decal so might leave it black and just apply that

I've not seen those wheels before. Certainly different!

Do they come in that colour? Are they 19"s, can't read the tyre size! :lol: Any idea on the weight?

They look huge ! I love the way they fill the arches

have had small issue with rubbing on uneven roads , thinking about a more aggressive frsu to tuck the top in a bit ! Currently have 1 degree negative camber

Very nice mate, I agree with Loxy they look bigger than 18's. I guess its the design of the spokes coming right to the edge of the wheel.

Back