• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Xboxwodan

Help!!! with my exhaust

Ok its a scorpion exhaust worth about £300 with the middle and back box. I am selling them both if anybody is interested. It does make the car go quicker as I have noticed quite a difference taking it off, particularly low down the revs. But my wife will not let me keep it as she uses it half...
  2. Xboxwodan

Help!!! with my exhaust

Yea any idea how much a stock exhaust would cost me?
  3. Xboxwodan

Hey just seen your posts on the forum was wondering about meeting up with some guys with Type...

Hey just seen your posts on the forum was wondering about meeting up with some guys with Type R's too. I got a NHB EP3. the names Dan btw
  4. Xboxwodan

Help!!! with my exhaust

Is a 4.5" exhaust pipe likely to effect performance negatively? I might sound like a total noob asking that I dont know. HAHA
  5. Xboxwodan

My EP3 Type R Civic

do you play forza btw? Im looking to get a group of guys together for a type R civic tourny.
  6. Xboxwodan

My EP3 Type R Civic

LOL the wheels were white when I got it, I hated it. Personally I love the graphite but I did see a lovely set of gloss black alloys that I loved the other day. probably about 20 spoke. I dont know enough about them to start upgrading. The exhaust is custom but I have no idea if this is helping...
  7. Xboxwodan

My EP3 Type R Civic

Just got this, I didnt put the monsteR stickers on but I will be taking them off. I did However colour the wheels Graphite.
  8. Xboxwodan

Help!!! with my exhaust

It makes a lovely deep sound but to be honest its the wife that doesn't really like it.
  9. Xboxwodan

Help!!! with my exhaust

Picture Ok crap pic because of it being dark. Its 4.5" and I think it might be a blueflame from what I have seen so far.
  10. Xboxwodan

Help!!! with my exhaust

Hey this is my first post, I just got an Ep3 Civic type R and Im loving it. I am wondering about the exhaust that is fitted on it though! the tailpipe is crazily big something like 4-5" and it makes a massive sound, nice but really i would prefer it a little quieter for general use. I have...
Back