• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help!!! with my exhaust

Hey this is my first post, I just got an Ep3 Civic type R and Im loving it.

I am wondering about the exhaust that is fitted on it though! the tailpipe is crazily big something like 4-5" and it makes a massive sound, nice but really i would prefer it a little quieter for general use. I have never driven another type R before this one so im unsure if it will effect the performance. From what I ready a 2.5" should be the biggest fitted on this size engine.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Dan

Picture

Ok crap pic because of it being dark. Its 4.5" and I think it might be a blueflame from what I have seen so far.

Attachments

• IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    993.1 KB · Views: 63
Is a 4.5" exhaust pipe likely to effect performance negatively? I might sound like a total noob asking that I dont know. HAHA

4.5" exhaust would be too loud for me too, for me maximum of the Fujitsubo RM01A noise wise

Ok its a scorpion exhaust worth about £300 with the middle and back box. I am selling them both if anybody is interested. It does make the car go quicker as I have noticed quite a difference taking it off, particularly low down the revs. But my wife will not let me keep it as she uses it half the time.

Offers all considered.

Back