• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Petchmeister

After a custom mid section!

Anyone know of any companies who could fabricate a custom silenced mid pipe for my J's Racing 60rs backbox? As it won't fit my EP3's OEM pipe.
  2. Petchmeister

Exhaust decisions!

Hello all. I have got the bug for modifying my EP3 recently and thinking of buying an exhaust. I have been browsing various tuning websites and searched the "exhaust guide" on here. I've thought of placing an order for a J's Racing 60r back box from Sumo Power, but I am unfortunately on a budget...
  3. Petchmeister

"Database Error"

I don't know about everyone else, but everytime I try and open a thread, I get an error page. Very bizzare, hope this can be fixed. :)
  4. Petchmeister

Track time!

I'm doing my first ever track day this Friday with a friend, at North Wealds airfield Essex, should be an amazing fun-packed day. To be honest, I'll be sh***ing myself. :lol:
  5. Petchmeister

Just a quick question!

Before I ask, please know that I have searched the forum and google. Nothing seems to show up so I'm hoping someone will know on here :D I would like to know if a gasket must be ordered to fit between an EP3 brake master cylinder and servo? Any advice is much appreciated!
  6. Petchmeister

FINALLY!! My facelift Milano EP3!

Hello there everyone. After what seemed like a lifetime, I have bagged myself a clean 44000 miles CTR. Picked it up last week and thought I really should share this with the world! :-) Here is my only picture for the moment, my apologies for the quality, it was taken on my mobile!
  7. Petchmeister

Gentlemen, opinions needed on a nice looking EP3 please.

Hi there, I'm interested in this car and if you guys can share your opinions, it would be much appreciated. I may view it if there is positive feedback, here's the link...
Back