• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

FN2 Performance parts

So im right in assuming uv had the balancer shaft delete kit?
  2. M

FN2 Performance parts

no sorry i meant FN2 my bad. thanks for that all very helpful, springs will be prioty as i think it needs dropping lol. i see u have an FN2, do u prefer it to the EP3?
  3. M

FN2 Performance parts

after doing a test drive at work on saturday, iv decided to go FN2. i was so amazed at the handling and performance over the many EP3s iv previously driven. fingers crossed ** have it in a couple of weeks! its a 2010 plate in NHB, and it a Gt model with 9k. only trouble im having is finding...
  4. M

Sam B 1989's CW DC5

nice car
  5. M

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

this integra looks amazing and sounds like its going be a hell of a car! well done.
  6. M

Indicatorless option'd topless hooligan

nice car mate!
  7. M

DC2 DB8 DC5 Youngest Dc5 driver?

3 years ago i got quoted about a grand on a dc5 was cheaper to insure the my civic lol
  8. M

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5 vs dc2

refering back to the uk dc2 and jdm version, the jdm teg has a differnt exhaust manifold design which bring it closer to 200bhp.
Back