• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Alex-CTR

How Much Can Be Made From Breaking a 2002 Pre Face Lift Type R Civic

As in the title, with civics dropping in price I was wondering how much could be made from a 2002 civic type r if it's broken down and sold in parts Cheers Alex
  2. Alex-CTR

Alex-CTR's 2002 EP3 Plus Goodies

Hello All Im Alex, 23 and live in the North East Been on the forum a month or so now but havent got a members thread going yet so thought it was time Having all sorts of problems with my CTR at the moment but hopefully i can get it sorted and start enjoying the motor! First impressions...
  3. Alex-CTR

EP3 Problems, VTEC Juddering And Bogging Down, Broken CD and Wheel Vibrations :(

Hello everyone Having a few problems with my EP3 2002 Type R any help would be massively appriciated! Mods are Induction Kit - AEM Short Ram NNK Clutch Stainless Back Box K-Sport Coilovers (Camber Adjustable) Firstly And Most Importantly! - VTEC is engaging at 5800 as it should but...
Back