• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

JDM EP3 ..what fuel filter ??

anyone know what furl filter they take?? uk ep3 typre r or a dc5 type r?
  2. T

JDM EP3 revs dropping and coming back

hi dotty, fitted the cat and honda sensors and still the same, i had my ecu cleared of any faults and it only had the o2 sensor fault stored. its hard to explain....it idles great no drop or increase in revs. its when you you rev it or drive it you can feel it dropping down revs then going...
  3. T

JDM EP3 ..what fuel filter ??

As above, fitted a cat and genuine honda lambdas and still same problem can feel car dipping revs at any speed any gear. so im now thinking fuel filter?? as it idles perfect. So what fuel filter would this use? same as uk type r? or a dc5?
  4. T

is that the lambda that sits furthest back from engine? as thats the cheap one on my car.
  5. T

lol i guessed the sensor would be rubbish, its the type you have to cut and join the wires. so ** need a DC5 cat or a JDM ep3 cat correct ?
  6. T

did not know what secion to do it in mate sorry.
  7. T

from what i can see my car has: Sports cat Cat back Air filter i noticed its got a cheap/aftermarket lambda sensor one that sits furthest back from engine. problem is: whilst car is at running temp the revs drop and come back throughout the rev range and gear range. it also does it...
Back