• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Ga"R"field

Best Gains??

Been reading in this thread now for week or two as exhaust has broke :/ Was just wondering of all these combinations of manifolds and mid pipes and back boxes are there many that pull ahead in performance gains compared to others?? Please link thread if one would help! Sorry bout length of topic...
  2. Ga"R"field

Very basic!

Anybody for any links on here for cleaning alloys, oem ( chromish) ep3 "02" Or tips, bought a new set tonight and want to buff them, old wheels corroded Terribly and was wondering was it something I was doing??? Cheers
  3. Ga"R"field

Part Problem and identify PLEASE!!!

Hi guys , having a terrible problem with my 2002 ep3 ctr, it has been taking in excess air for couple of weeks now (resulting in more fuel usage....alot) and finally got round to getting a look at it and it seems the fella i bought from had broken this part and refitted with INSULATING TAPE...
  4. Ga"R"field

k an n typhoon air filter size????

I have a k,an n typhoon induction system, and whilst i know they are poorly rated i cannot afford the desired gruppe m at the min. whilst cleaning the other day i noticed that the filter on my kit was a MAX POWER filter!!!! probably a freebie :mad: buying a new filter i was wondering if the...
  5. Ga"R"field

Thinking of changing my headlamp To newer model??? is this POSSIBLE?????

Looking For Some Top Notch info as usual lads!!! ;) im thinking of putting some new lights on the front of my 2002 ep3!(standard) as i think its a bit boring :mad: ......was thinking of going for the "04-06" facelift models lights....... :confused: anybody got any...
Back