• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ND1989

Neil's 2004 CW Face Lift DC5

Hello all, Thought I would start a thread/progress blog for my Integra. I intend to simply update my first post as time goes on, forgive me for the wall of text. Previously I owned a Milano red EP3 which although I enjoyed immensley I felt it was getting a bit long in the tooth at 133k and...
  2. ND1989

Weird antics of my ep3

Ok guys a little story here: Tonight I was stuck in heavy traffic driving home from work. After a while the EML came on, now the front o2 sensor has been playing up however the light has been off for a while. Whilst moving off in first the car would seem like it was about to stall i.e. foot off...
  3. ND1989

My Milano EP3 - LCA's Page 5

Neil's Milano EP3 Hello ladies and gents. Thought I would start a build thread for my Type R. Had the car for two years and have done almost 40k miles in it, still puts a smile on my face. Current spec: Eibach Sportline lowering springs. N1 rep with unsilenced Bpipe. Tegiwa M induction...
Back