• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ozzie

Honda Jazz washer jets

The Mrs drives a Honda Jazz so i did the knoble thing a husband would do,and thats relieve her of her jet washers and replace them with mine .
  2. ozzie

Petrol prices in your area

118.9 for V- power in Swansea today :eek:
  3. ozzie

headlight adjustment

Car went into dealers for it,s 1st MOTand service,because it,s still under warranty untill the 24th of this month mentioned to them about the headlight adjuster not working they manually set the headlights so it would pass, then booked me in for a full diagnostic check on the electrics Also...
  4. ozzie

headlight adjustment

Is there a manual adjustment on the headlights anyway
  5. ozzie

headlight adjustment

I already had the lights changed under the warranty in january off this year the problem i,m having is i can hear the adjuster motor running but don,t have any level change,and i can,t understand why they would have gone again so soon
  6. ozzie

headlight adjustment

Was anything said about them not working
  7. ozzie

headlight adjustment

It,s going in for it,s first MOT on the 13th,is it a failure if the adjustment is,nt working regard ozzie
  8. ozzie

the cheek of it

Rich was that your DC5 they were calling a chav,ed up motor on the swcc website cheeky sods as they drive around in there big bore,d 1.2 clio,s
  9. ozzie

EP3 FN2 test drive thread

did you test drive the one in bassetts on the enterprise park,and how long did they let you drive it for,iwas aloud twice round the lake and that was it they did say pop down in the week to have a longer go after the novelty wore off,so i leave my judgement till then
  10. ozzie

update on algae and light adjuster probs

had new rear light clusters fitted today as per warranty problems when it came to front headlight adjuster they were unable to do because the adjusters themselves are a fixed unit to the headlight so they,ve now had to order 2 new headlights at a cost off £350 per set just because adjusters...
  11. ozzie

no mate it also went in for 2 new rear light clusters because of as the dealer said mold inthe cluster
  12. ozzie

EP3 FN2 test drive thread

mine,s going into bassetts on friday for warranty work booked a test drive after dropping it off :woot: can,t wait countin the mins
  13. ozzie

FN2 Erm...

sorry guys i like it especially in yellow
  14. ozzie

not bad just over 2 months and i had the call to say finally my parts have come in :roll:
  15. ozzie

dropped the car down to local dealers at 8:30 they wanted car all day,so was given new shape civic for the day (not a bad car) anyway was told to call back at 4:30 pm to pick it up,thinking it had all been done,service assistant replied that they would have to order 2 new rear light clusters and...
  16. ozzie

algae

let you know how i get on
  17. ozzie

algae

just booked the car in for some warranty work,don,t know if anyone else as had this,but i,ve started to have what only i can describe as a green algae in the rear light clusters,don,t know if its from all the bad weather we,ve been having,but its going in to be checked out aswell as checking a...
  18. ozzie

Latest mod

god mate i could,nt imagine what you would be like if someone really upset you :lol: :lol: :lol:
  19. ozzie

Latest mod

wow thats really deep man
  20. ozzie

Just had 2nd service..question??

same thing after my second service,i too found the engine running alot smoother,the only thing i put it down was the changing from semi to fully synthetic oil
  21. ozzie

Wipers

bought passenger side front last week in halfords mate it,s a 15 inch blade
  22. ozzie

shocked but happy

took the car to local dealers today for 2nd service,they previuosly quoted me approx £260 ,went to pick her up this afternoon asked what was the cost £157 the reply,they decided it only needed a low cost service seeing it had only done 17,000kbut they still did all the checks for a 25k...
  23. ozzie

**Forum URL stickers! **Payment details on P6!**

sorry to here about your wifes loss mate
  24. ozzie

99 Ron has arrived in Swansea Tesco

no worrys i filled up in llansamlet this afternoon 99ron mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  25. ozzie

99 Ron has arrived in Swansea Tesco

:smt041 :smt041 :smt041 in all tescos in swansea diane
  26. ozzie

Petrol prices falling....

98.9 for optimax in the shell garage in gorseinon asked the guy behind the counter about the v-power,because he was wearing one of the t-shirts he did,nt have a clue what i was on about
  27. ozzie

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

23sept 2004 registered,just done 12,800 miles
Back