• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Stephen Duncan

Outer track rod ends

Just had a M.o.t. Track rod end is becoming worn needs replaced, is this hard to do? Is there a how to guide? My bro's a panel beater so has all tools etc. Also any ideas where to get a new one? Is honda best? Cheers
  2. Stephen Duncan

Caliper repair kit

Didnt do it mate, just changed the pads and havnt had to change my calipers . . .still got the kits just incase.
  3. Stephen Duncan

Caliper repair kit

www.brakesint.co.uk - I got 2 front kits, brakes were squeeking like mad, but I changed the pads first and my brakes were okay. So check your pads also!!
  4. Stephen Duncan

Password JDM carbon fibre induction kit

Did you ever get one CTR Tom?
  5. Stephen Duncan

Ball Joints.....

Has anyone used Buddyclub spec Ball joints . .. is there much point or just use oem?
  6. Stephen Duncan

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Did 39 motorway miles with the light on the other day, Fcuking wish I didnt but left all money/cards/etc and had to travel to get them :mad:
  7. Stephen Duncan

1st thing. . .

Bought the Eibach/SPC camber bolts/arms. ABP/Eibach springs :)
  8. Stephen Duncan

Speakers!!!

In an ideal world most aftermarket speakers should be amped, its just the hassle or wiring up a amp in the front!!
  9. Stephen Duncan

Speakers!!!

Chids, few answers for you. . . . component speakers have both the tweeter and speaker seperate with a seperate signal box, which must be mounted and all wired to each other. Co-axials are the tweeter mountted within the speeker (you can see from both your links the tweeter in the middle of the...
  10. Stephen Duncan

Just bought EP3, 2 things, interior lights & whining?

my brakes had been squeeking for a bit, was going to get new calipers and all, but once changed the pads all was good.
  11. Stephen Duncan

ABP Eibach vs Eibach pro kit.. pics

Thread might be dead but where does everyone buy the ABP Springs from? Is it from ABP direct? I got quoted £320 from ABP for ABP/Eibach Springs, Rear Camber Arms and Front Camber bolts. . .anyone found any cheaper?
  12. Stephen Duncan

Eibach or spoon springs

Is the only difference between the ABP Kit the drop?
  13. Stephen Duncan

FRSU Ayrshire?

Might be a bit late. . . .bit of a travel from Prestwick mate but Pro-Grip in Falkirk can do it, heard good reviews about them also.
  14. Stephen Duncan

How to install/remove an after market head unit.

I took mine out to spray the centre console and change the head-unit. Got to be one of the most annoying head units to change ever!!
  15. Stephen Duncan

Falken FK452

Currenly got FK912's, thought they were replacing the 452s. . ? Anyway got them cheap but not really used my car much yet.
  16. Stephen Duncan

1st thing. . .

Thought the D2 racing stuff was rubbish? . . .seen a few horror stories on here
  17. Stephen Duncan

1st thing. . .

Ideal, Sikboy think it'l have to be a Tegwia or a 2nd hand gruppe. Is the JDM ARB necessary? any real difference? What springs/camber bolts/arms have people used? I was going to get all Eibach stuff, noticed ATB (I think) motorsport do a 35mm drop Eibach springs.
  18. Stephen Duncan

1st thing. . .

Guys, Dont know if in correct section as talking bout 2 different pieces of kit. . . Managed to get some cash together to finally get bits for the car. Problem is dont have the money for everything just now, so would I be best with a FRSU and braided hoses or a GruppeM/Tegwia exhaust combo...
  19. Stephen Duncan

Vibration/rattling noise at 3-4k? Drive shaft heat shield

Ideal. . .will try something like that or welding it on. Kinda daft making them out of material that corrodes!
  20. Stephen Duncan

Vibration/rattling noise at 3-4k? Drive shaft heat shield

Are all heatsheilds able to be removed and binned? Got a rattle from the car, worked out its the heatshield at the exhaust manifold so this can be stripped and binned?
  21. Stephen Duncan

Amp Install Help

Remember when earthing the black cable make it a good earth, find a good clean screw or area to clean away paint (I use fine sandpaper). A bad earth is one of the biggest problems of installs not working :)
  22. Stephen Duncan

Amp Install Help

Best thing to do when wiring installs through grommits, get a metal coathanger and bend it straight, mask tape the power wire to it and push through the grommit (engine bay > passanger footwell) and then just pull the coathanger/wire. Saves punching a larger hole in the grommit, keeping a nice...
  23. Stephen Duncan

Please help me out

Try www.blackcircles.com . Usually do good deals, had Yoko Pradas 2 on special last month for cheap.
  24. Stephen Duncan

Drop links & Front ARB

Where did you get them from? Is there much difference in price?
  25. Stephen Duncan

Drop links & Front ARB

Figures, cheers guys
  26. Stephen Duncan

Drop links & Front ARB

Guys, Knocking noise from the front of the car, had a look and drop links look pretty worn so decided wouldnt hurt to change them. Give honda a call, pulled my pants down at the price (£120), so had a quick look on Ebay and saw a set for £20. Has anyone had any dealings with these? Wouldnt...
  27. Stephen Duncan

Braided lines worth it?

Where did you get your braided lines from? Anyone any suggestions of where to get decent ones?
  28. Stephen Duncan

£4000 to spend on a CTR? And would 6 previous owners on a 53 reg car put you off?

I bought mine for 4200. Was suposed to be 4500 and got it down a little, bought it 4months ago but think the steering rack/slider is away! all the usual symptoms! So I would take my time and save a bit more now if I had the cash. (apart form that I love it)
  29. Stephen Duncan

Brake refurb

Where did you end up gettin them from? I need to get a set soon also.
Back