• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Eibach or spoon springs

The springs on my car are Spoon springs but they must have been cut down or something as they are alot lower than what they should be.
Too low for me, i cant even go into multi storey car parks or even pull up on small kurbs as my B-pipe scrapes :(

Im booked in at TGM later next month for fitting new springs.
Im just wondering which ones?

The Spoon springs i have on now are really comftable, so thats what im after again.
But i had Eibach springs on Koni shocks on my last CTR and they were very bangy/knocky (would that be from the shocks or springs?

Whos had both?.. I know "dotty" has had both, so can you comment?

thanks scott

Either or suit me, more or less the same set up..

I have just got hold of some eibachs so they will be going on :)

You can not go wrong with either tbh.

My eibachs were never knocky, or crashy. Did yours have the rubber covers over the springs?

Either or suit me, more or less the same set up..

I have just got hold of some eibachs so they will be going on :)

You can not go wrong with either tbh.

My eibachs were never knocky, or crashy. Did yours have the rubber covers over the springs?

I cant remember if they had the rubber covers on the springs?

TGM want £292 for the Spoon springs, i never asked how much they want for the Eibachs!?
Tom recomended i fit the Eibach's though if i want a comfier ride.

Is there only 1 type of Eibach springs for the CTR, or is there afew?

ABP have developed a spring with Eibach, 30mm drop IIRC - I am just staying with these..

25844_372444087672_772547672_4659186_921767_n.jpg

Good all rounder :)

Back