• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F

AEM fuel rail

It's really easy, check this guide: http://www.k-series.com/tech_detail.php?Tech_ID=K20_FUELRAIL_INSTALL
  2. F

Track control arms?

I think a set of these would sort your problem. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/T1R-Pillowball-Reverse-Steering-Tie-Rod-End-RSX-DC5-EP3_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ107061QQihZ006QQitemZ160075412975 Going to order them myself for my Tein Flex.
  3. F

BC Gearknob

Got any pics of it installed? I'm tempted to buy one as well :)
  4. F

Gearbox Oil

They don't make a specific engine oil for it though do they?
  5. F

Gearbox Oil

If they designed the gearbox they probably know what oil it needs as well. Honda MTF III ftw
  6. F

JDM Diff

Most problems on the OBX diff seems to be pretty old and related to the B-series though. All the K-series users I read about has been very happy with their OBX diff. I believe they even provide a lifetime warranty now.
  7. F

JDM Diff

Well if he can afford the quaife that's the safest bet. The OBX seems to be a really good and cheap alternative though and yes it wont need any service.
  8. F

JDM Diff

You probably found a OBX LSD which is not the same as the JDM. It's a copy of the Quaife so it's most likely going to be better than the JDM one though. Remember you need to pay shipping cost and VAT as well, but it's still going to be a really good price.
  9. F

thats ghey

Talk to Stevie at Unit-8, I'm sure there is no problem just ordering the subframe :)
  10. F

aftermarket cd players PICS wanted plz :)

Here's mine :smt020
  11. F

Parada Spec 2's

As far as I can see they are only marked asymetrical. I'm running Falken Azenis which got very similar tread pattern (pic in my garage) and they are not directional either.
  12. F

Plastic rings

Yes, they should fit pretty tight against the hub.
  13. F

Plastic rings

They are for the wheel hub so the alloys get properly centered.
  14. F

wheel size

It's 4x100
  15. F

Oil warning light

It says 1liter on 1000km but thats pretty much the same thing :) 600ml? pfft.. no need to worry there :D
  16. F

Oil warning light

Up to 1liter on 620miles is normal according to the manual.
  17. F

Tein coilovers - adjusting the damping

Here you go :wink: http://www.tein.co.uk/inst/qba12.pdf
  18. F

Tein coilovers - adjusting the damping

Try reading the manual?
  19. F

How do you make an engine more responsive?

Changing pulleys and getting ITB's would probably be a good next step.
  20. F

My car, my mods and my dyno run

Is your vtec point still at 6000rpm? You could probably get rid of that power dip there with some further tuning.
  21. F

Unsilenced Supersprint and stock backbox, video

There is a a video clip in this thread: http://type-r-owners.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14733
  22. F

It feels like it was made of plastic when you try and lift it. B-pipe is 2.7kg and backbox 2.3kg :shock:
  23. F

Oil labelling explained

hm that's interesting.. Thanks for the info :)
  24. F

Oil labelling explained

Yes it got a wet clutch and the make is Biltema (a pretty big Swedish company).
  25. F

Oil labelling explained

I have a question regarding oil for my 4-stroke motorcycle, hope it is ok. Found a pretty cheap fully synth 15W-40 with the following specifications: API TC, SH, JASO MA. Is it any good? Could I use a good car motor oil instead or would it lack essential additives?
  26. F

J's vs Supersprint You can see the bruise where it's been banging against the car :?
  27. F

J's Racing is going back on as soon as I get the small fitting problem sorted.
  28. F

Which Oil Filter Is It?

The ATR also use the bigger filter. Its better and its almost the same price, thats why I have always been using it on my CTR. But you are all free to use whatever you want :)
  29. F

Which Oil Filter Is It?

The S2000 filters allows better flow which is crucial on high reving motors. The only pressure you loose would be between the pump and the filter.
  30. F

Which Oil Filter Is It?

That's not any OEM Honda filters, maybe you should buy one from your dealer instead. Part nr: 15400PCX004
  31. F

It's in fact quieter than my J's Racing system. But with a Spoon backbox.. well I wouldn't dare trying that :lol:
  32. F

Yes I'm running a Jackson Racing race header (no cat) as well. The mid pipe cost me around £170 here in Sweden. Glad you liked it :)
  33. F

I recently bought one of these Think it sounds pretty good, a bit louder than I thought though :lol: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4108156404586514700
  34. F

J's racing Exhausts & DC2

I got the CIRCUIT MUFFLER TITANIUM 60RS on my CTR, quality is excellent and its so light it feels almost like it was made of plastic :shock: The whole cat-back is only 5kg. I think the picture is a 60RS as mine looks almost identical and think the 60RR only got one muffler as well. I got a...
  35. F

Change brake hoses and bleed brakes

Here's a small how-to: http://www.k-series.com/tech_detail.php?Tech_ID=EP_SSBRAKELINES Use a friend to help you bleed the brakes.
  36. F

Rear JDM Anti Roll Bar

It's really easy. Here you go: http://www.k-series.com/tech_detail.php?Tech_ID=H_EP_SWAYBAR
  37. F

What Brake Fluid

:smt023
  38. F

Mugen S1-R

The black/grey Mugens are looking very familiar to BuddyClub seats.
  39. F

2400cc engine from America

Its probably alot cheaper to get a K24A3 (190hp) from a smashed up Accord than importing.
  40. F

No one will fit my mid-pipe for me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Do it yourself, or atleast give it a try! You will never learn without trying.
  41. F

My Slipstreamed CTR, video included

Cheers for the kind comments :D Next up is a rear jdm swaybar (if it shows up) and new front speakers (DLS C6).
  42. F

Thanks! I'm glad you all like my wheels, less is more :wink: Is the video working btw?
  43. F

Here's my beauty! rear wiper shaved Some goodies under the hood and of course you need to sit tight And here is a video I made showing the J's Racing exhaust in action 8) http://hem.bredband.net/b467903/js.avi 9.2MB, you need xvid to view it You can check...
  44. F

K-Pro. Mapping/Comparisons/Problems.

Sounds good. I think I'm going to try it with ITG Maxogen, JR race header and J's Racing 60RS cat back.
  45. F

Thanks alot fellas :D If you read the Notes in this calibration it says it was tuned with GruppeM, spoon header, ITR cams etc. Could this be ignored? I was thinking maybe aaron never changed it.
  46. F

Is there anyone that could send me k20a2-civictyper-palmers-modified3.kal The link doesn't work anymore :(
  47. F

Question about Seats and Rails & Harnesses

This is from my installation Pre-facelift driver seat: 17.2kg. Buddy Club bucket seat+rails+side mounts: 10.5kg. Equals: -6.7kg
  48. F

Question about Seats and Rails & Harnesses

I got a Buddy Club bucket seat and if I slide it all the way forward its not that hard to get to the back seat. Weight reduction is not that great as you would believe though, the seat rails and side mounts are pretty heavy :? The feeling when driving hard is a massive improvement though, its...
  49. F

Buddy Club race manifold *large pics*

Short clip with some reving http://youtube.com/watch?v=TMFDg6p9kA0 Sounds :twisted:
  50. F

Buddy Club race manifold *large pics*

From the original thread at clubrsx: Anyone got some measures on the Toda for comparison?
  51. F

Gaskets Again

It is a rather expensive donut gasket, don't remember exactly what I paid for mine but around £20 sounds familiar.
  52. F

Picture of rear of standard h/u needed.

No the white one is for the CD changer.
  53. F

this grill

The MS-Design looks pretty similar, but not spot on :?
  54. F

this grill

hmm it doesn't got the notch in the middle like the Feel's Hope it's another version as it looked much better without the "notch"
  55. F

DIY Fitting Tein S-Tech Springs

ops, was reading a bit to fast there :oops: I doubt spoon springs would be any different though
  56. F

DIY Fitting Tein S-Tech Springs

You wont need a spring compressor for the Tein springs.
  57. F

Jackson Racing Manifold Replacement Gaskets

I have been trying to find the same gasket myself and it seems impossible to get. But do not fear, I found the standard Honda gasket that sits between the mid-pipe and backbox fits almost perfectly! Make sure you get the one for a 2002 as I think they changed on later modells. As for the...
  58. F

Any known issues with Alpine 9850Ri?

Good to hear :) Yes I have read about the poor display, will try and have ha look at one in the flesh to see if I can live with it.
  59. F

Any known issues with Alpine 9850Ri?

Did you get the problem sorted? I'm thinking of buying one these myself 8-[
  60. F

how much brake fluid do i need???

Use Motul RBF600. Its the best fluid you can get at a decent price.
  61. F

Wiring and positioning a DRE shift light?

It is the blue cable on ecu pin E26, looks like you got the right one so you probably got some kind of connection trouble. Try soldering. Here's a picture how I mounted mine: you may need to mount it on the other side though :D
  62. F

Oil Filter cost & Part Number

Use the OEM S2000 filter, I think its the same as HAMP. Part number is 15400PCX004, I bought mine for around £9
Back