• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Robert Micallef

SuperPro Caster Increase Bushings Question

Thanks ! I wasn't sure if that is normal or not.
  2. Robert Micallef

No. The bushing is in two pieces, the middle part (cone) and the other. Thanks to the dirt, the picture shows that the middle part is moving. The clean part shows the movement.
  3. Robert Micallef

Hi, I have had the superpro caster increase for around 4 months. Recently I took the wheel off and noticed that the bushing is moving. Is it normal? Here's the picture. Thanks
  4. Robert Micallef

Black CTR EP3 2004

Thanks mate ;)
  5. Robert Micallef

Black CTR EP3 2004

Update Timeattack @ Racalmuto Sicily http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMCGnbNnCsQ Charity Event @ Malta International Airport
  6. Robert Micallef

Progress 24MM ARB Question

Thanks! Since then I bought a JDM ARB but will be considering to sell it and get a progress one. they are amazing! I also have the gold skunk 2 lower control arms so I think they would be nice together. Do you know a store in the UK which sells them and posts to Malta? Thanks
  7. Robert Micallef

K Series Transmission table.

So the RAQ3 is like the NPQ3 without LSD right? Thanks
  8. Robert Micallef

K Series Transmission table.

My transmission code is RAQ3. Does anyone know what gearbox it is? thanks
  9. Robert Micallef

EP3 JDM ARB Question

I have found a picture of another ep3 with the JDM ARB and it looks like mine is fitted wrong :(
  10. Robert Micallef

EP3 JDM ARB Question

I took my car to a mechanic to fit a JDM Anti Roll Bar. When I arrived back home, I noticed that the ARB is touching the lower control arms. Did he fit the ARB the wrong way? Here's a photo of the fitted arb.
  11. Robert Micallef

Progress 24MM ARB Question

I was going to buy a Rear Progress 24MM ARB part number 62.0103 for a 2004 EP3 Type R. The seller told me that according to his data the 04 Civic SI uses part 62.1006 which is 22mm. He told me that the 02-03 SI uses the same bar as the RSX but the 04 was different. Has anyone fitted a 24MM...
  12. Robert Micallef

EP3 diagnostic port, missing pin?

I also had the same problem. Bought an OBD2 bluetooth interface and downloaded Torque application on an Android phone to find out what the problem was.
  13. Robert Micallef

Steering arm relocator from Tegiwa...

I had it on my ep3 and had to take it off. I went to do a 4 wheel alignment to the car and since the car is not lowered too much, there wasn't enough space to make to toe in as it should be.
  14. Robert Micallef

Black CTR EP3 2004

haha and by the way thanks because I forgot to thank you :D
  15. Robert Micallef

Black CTR EP3 2004

Im not using any fisheye lens. its just the angle of the photo ;)
  16. Robert Micallef

Black CTR EP3 2004

thanks Stoo. and Rawly86 :D
  17. Robert Micallef

CEL Problem :(

I will try to contact them and check if they ship to Malta. Thanks ;)
  18. Robert Micallef

It's a spacer similar to this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Universal-Angle-O2-Sim-Oxygen-Sensor-Fix-Simulator-Cel-02-M18-X-1-5-/290661409514?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43acc522ea#ht_640wt_1185 I saw that it worked in a post on this forum. Do you think I should try the...
  19. Robert Micallef

sorry about the link because I posted it long time ago and the item has been removed. Yes its an O2 spacer between the decat and the sensor. And about the connector, yes I looked right because there are numbers 1-8 and 9-16. Thanks
  20. Robert Micallef

I'm getting a K-pro soon. Do you know what should I do to do the diagnosis?
  21. Robert Micallef

Black CTR EP3 2004

New pictures
  22. Robert Micallef

Tegiwa Steering Arm Relocation Bracket

Has anyone used the tegiwa steering arm relocator? any reviews or pictures? Thanks
  23. Robert Micallef

I have a manifold and a decat on a UKDM EP3 2004. The CEL went on so I bought one of these as I saw that it works on another post: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304-Stainless-Steel-Angled-Universal-Oxygen-O2-Sensor/260868360712?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=016&category=38786&cmd=ViewItem#ht_1621wt_1185...
  24. Robert Micallef

EP3 Boot Trim Remove

Yes I've tried that a lot of times but nothing happened :(
  25. Robert Micallef

EP3 Boot Trim Remove

:( I have to keep on locking and unlocking the car using the methods said in other posts then until sometime it will get released Thanks
  26. Robert Micallef

EP3 Boot Trim Remove

My Boot has jammed and tried all the methods said in other posts to unlock the boot but nothing happened :( Does anyone know how to remove the trim of the boot from the inside as I can see nothing in the dark
  27. Robert Micallef

Black CTR EP3 2004

Thanks! Those are the integra DC5 wheels
  28. Robert Micallef

Black CTR EP3 2004

Some new shots...
  29. Robert Micallef

Black CTR EP3 2004

Thanks ;) Always trying to take some good shots
  30. Robert Micallef

Black CTR EP3 2004

More pictures..... Dirty :(
  31. Robert Micallef

Black CTR EP3 2004

Thanks all! :lol: I clean them around once a week but they are always dirty :( as this is my daily car
  32. Robert Micallef

Black CTR EP3 2004

Back