• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E

How to tighten handbrake help!

yeah ive done that but still nothing
  2. E

How to tighten handbrake help!

I need help on tightening my hand brake on my EP3, i have tightened the handbrake lever by removing the cover in the console and tightening the nut, however the car still rolls when handbrake fully up, i think it needs something done to the back brakes, i have just had new pads on? any ideas?
  3. E

My Type-R Cosmic Grey

Here is my Civic Type R, bought this car recently with one owner on it and very pleased with it. Need new front bridgestone potenzas RE040 there so expensive!
  4. E

EP3 Front Engine Mount Split!

is this TDI in thurrock, essex? how much did they charge you to do the job?
  5. E

Yeah i think honda mentioned it was the front lower one, ill try and get some quotes from garages. I cant seem to find any on the internet for sale ***??
  6. E

Hi, i own a Civic Type R 2004 EP3, my local honda dealer just serviced the car for me however they have said that the front engine mount has split, they quoted me £170 for the repair. Do you reckon a local garage would do it cheaper?
  7. E

Buzzing noise coming from engine

I have just bought a civic type r 54 plate, however this noise has just started to happen. It happens when i accelerate in the car between 3000rpm and 5000rpm, the noise is like a buzzing noise, when i dip the clutch or put in a higher gear and just cruise along the noise dissappears. Any ideas...
Back