• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Grant-SBP-

Not quite a red H

So we have collected :-D I am well impressed .. Car is great. Drives perfectly. Couple of little niggles to sort, but it is a 15 year old car!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Grant-SBP-

Not quite a red H

Yeah will be interesting. I have the same engine in my track civic in the garage. Already has skunk2 inlet, exhaust mani etc. Wheels n suspension should be interchangeable as well. So the modding will begin straight away!! :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Grant-SBP-

Not quite a red H

But pretty much there. Old school and practical.... Ish.... Looks a minter.... But just commuted to buying this http://bit.ly/1cALR4R Pick up on Monday :-D cannot wait :-D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Grant-SBP-

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Don't put anything thing in the back. Ever. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Grant-SBP-

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Looks great mate :-) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Grant-SBP-

MilanoChris' Evo IX

What arseholes ..
  7. Grant-SBP-

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

its huge !
  8. Grant-SBP-

Ste's Bronze FN2 **Car sold and gone**

Niiiiiceeee
  9. Grant-SBP-

MilanoChris' Evo IX

How did it go?
  10. Grant-SBP-

Each to their own........

Almost forgave them the decals .. Then i saw that wing ... :wtf:
  11. Grant-SBP-

Civic EM2

This will certainly be different! Best of luck mate, keep us updated!
  12. Grant-SBP-

Ep3 progress thread

Certainly different!! Actually quite like it, it's a good colour!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Grant-SBP-

Garry's 251.1bhp 181.6lbft Cosmic ep3 - kpro, rota, BBK, skunk intake

That looks like the best box to be delivered ever !!
  14. Grant-SBP-

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

fcuking brilliant ...
  15. Grant-SBP-

MilanoChris' Evo IX

Looks good .. No link for the vids?
  16. Grant-SBP-

Ste's Bronze FN2 **Car sold and gone**

Looking good mate :)
  17. Grant-SBP-

New car -NHB ep3 build

Looks like a minter !! Nice number plate :lol::lol:
  18. Grant-SBP-

Ep3 progress thread

Love the stance mate, spot on.
  19. Grant-SBP-

Stevo's Turbo CW and Nismo 370Z

So which bank did you rob ?! I picked the wrong one obviously ! Nice collection, love the look of the FN2..
  20. Grant-SBP-

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

Great thread.. Just read the whole thing .. Epic ..
  21. Grant-SBP-

Door making loud clunk noise!

It sounds like the pin has slipped up .. Not sure what the correct terminology is for it, but its the brace that stops the door swinging out too far .. Probably just needs a gentle tap back in place ..
  22. Grant-SBP-

Accord Tourer Type-S

Watching this one at the moment .. Must say im tempted .. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161110230749?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  23. Grant-SBP-

Accord Tourer Type-S

Crazy Fool
  24. Grant-SBP-

Accord Tourer Type-S

Love these .. Have only driven one in small journeys .. But I liked it alot .. Really nice plenty of power .. Will probably be my next car ..
  25. Grant-SBP-

My Jdm Dc2 96spec integra

Good photos. Love the canards ..
  26. Grant-SBP-

Fantastic lol .. Have you ever considered becoming a novelist ?!
  27. Grant-SBP-

Someone stick up a clicky then ?? Whats Pit Boss ?!?
  28. Grant-SBP-

That has to be the best write up that i've ever read .. The whole office was looking at me as if i'd just stumbled across the only joke no-one knows! Car's Naff BTW :lol:
  29. Grant-SBP-

My JDM 98spec DC2

Shame your thinking of getting rid, looks lovely.
  30. Grant-SBP-

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

Looks lovey mate
  31. Grant-SBP-

Newbie to TypeR OC; Previous DC5, RX7, and current DC2

Very nice, great collection.. Must ask though, while i love a dc2, why the move from the RX7 ???
  32. Grant-SBP-

my type R's

Dream garage ......
  33. Grant-SBP-

My K swapped Yellow DC2 - Selling soon :(

Love the wheels ...
  34. Grant-SBP-

S2000 & NSX NSX back on

The GT500 looks amazing ! Vid is great ^^ sounds really good .. Also sounds like a flappy paddle gearbox ...
  35. Grant-SBP-

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

Actually lost for words ... :confused:
  36. Grant-SBP-

EP33BY's - jdm ep3r - new wheels!! pg2

Yes yes yes ! Championship white FTFW !!!
  37. Grant-SBP-

MilanoChris' Evo IX

x2 !! I've had a scoob, definitely want to own one of these one day too ..
  38. Grant-SBP-

That video is unreal ... When he loses the arse !
  39. Grant-SBP-

Newbie - ek4 Civic Sir Import

Love these, need some pics !
  40. Grant-SBP-

Bugatti Styled EG

As Loxy above !
  41. Grant-SBP-

My JDM Integra R

Shame because the rest of the car looks super clean .. Really good mate, like this car alot !
  42. Grant-SBP-

S2000 & NSX NSX back on

Why can you not thank someone twice !!!!! :)
  43. Grant-SBP-

Gave the car a good clean while the weather was nice!

Wow that is massively impressive !! What an amazing shine ... Between your stages of claying, polishing and waxing, did you wash/rinse??
  44. Grant-SBP-

my civic

Like the color of the wheels! Looks super clean too !
  45. Grant-SBP-

Epic clean coming up

Brilliant thanks Bonito !! Another quick one .. I have always used a roll of kind of micro fiber cloth esq stuff to apply polish ... Its not the standard blue micro fiber cloths .. Once it has an amount of polish on, it will become very smooth on the applying face .. Do you reckon this is ok...
  46. Grant-SBP-

Epic clean coming up

Thanks both .. I may look at changing from Autoglym when the bottle runs out .. It is extremely dusty !
  47. Grant-SBP-

Epic clean coming up

Hi All, So its been a while since Ive done all this ... Or rather having a car worth doing it to.. So i have a plan in what I'm going to do ... Clay, polish & wax .. All just purchased, well the clay and wax .. My Question is this, I will be using Autoglym shampoo to clean, then obviously...
  48. Grant-SBP-

VSM K20 DC2

Looks lovely mate ..
  49. Grant-SBP-

Not wanting to hijack your thread Loxy! I had a 53 blob eye WRX with a PPP plus a little more, ran 320bhp .. By far the best all round car I have ever driven .. The little track sl*g is massively fun, but as you said above mate, to get them to that stage, they become a chore to drive on the...
  50. Grant-SBP-

should i change 1 or in pairs

Definitely do both mate .. You wouldn't just buy your left shoe if it was worn out ?!?!
  51. Grant-SBP-

Ha .. No not really :-) was a Monday after all .. Only thing i seem to have missed or not read was your review on the Diff ?
  52. Grant-SBP-

Just spent the majority of my work day reading through this.. Mega car mate .. =D>
  53. Grant-SBP-

W3 COH'S EP3 NHB TYPE R FAST ROAD TRACK BUILD

Need some harnesses to go with those seats now mate ! Looks good though :)
  54. Grant-SBP-

strange noise

Sticky calipers maybe ? Little bit more info needed really .. What sort of noise? Rubbing/grinding? Crunching? Knocking?
  55. Grant-SBP-

Removing a stuck a front disc

Had this problem when i changed my discs last night on the mitsi .. A big old prize bar soon sorted that :)
  56. Grant-SBP-

Just seen this one mate.. Nice one, shame about the FN2.. But I love the new saloons :)
  57. Grant-SBP-

My Comet blue EK4

Looks good mate ! Looks like some of those pictures are around Combe, are you local?
  58. Grant-SBP-

Tracking / Pulling to one side

Evening all, Now I dont drive a honda daily, but I think that this is a generic question regardless of marque.. I am driving a mitsi lancer eatate sport 40k on the clock that I bought just before christmas. Just before I drove the car away (I travelled 400 miles to collect) trader...
  59. Grant-SBP-

Engine Light

Thanks both... Agree with both of you on not getting it .. Advised the friend not to and thank fully he walked away .. Just wanted to know was all! Thanks again :-)
  60. Grant-SBP-

Engine Light

Afternoon all, A really quick query .. I have a friend who is currently looking for an FN2 .. (looking at around £7.5k if anyone knows of anyone?) We went to see one on the weekend and the engine light was on .. Trader blamed this on the the induction kit fitted .. It was a long arm spec...
  61. Grant-SBP-

my ep3 ctr

nice one mate... love the pre's.
  62. Grant-SBP-

My k20 EG project!

lush, are they going on the K24??
  63. Grant-SBP-

My CW FD2

looks imense mate
  64. Grant-SBP-

H22a7 gearbox oil

Just honda MTF i think mate. Check with a honda dealer. It may be expensive but its the best stuff, and the majority of people swear by it..
  65. Grant-SBP-

My Satin EP3

Oh come on dont ruin the poor blokes dreams!! 6 yeaers!! Looks good fella
  66. Grant-SBP-

My k20 EG project!

thats brilliant mate. What im thinking of trying to do next year.. Good luck!
  67. Grant-SBP-

Akina's EG5. Haters welcome

Looks pretty good mate.. those wheels are sex..
  68. Grant-SBP-

Simbo"s Accord

^^^ it is a great excuse. And one that you can pull the wool over the other halfs eyes. "yes but darling, if i spend this much on a ** exhaust, it'll never break again". Decent milage. Dont see many with less than 100000 now. Thats what puts me off them.
  69. Grant-SBP-

Simbo"s Accord

Love ATR's mate. what was the mileage?
  70. Grant-SBP-

SS CTR

Nice one mate.. My fav, pre face lift in silver..
  71. Grant-SBP-

Turbo Project

sounds good mate, look forward to seeing it finished. Any pics?
  72. Grant-SBP-

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Good figures mate! Cant wait to see some footage!
  73. Grant-SBP-

Weird overheating problem??

^^ defo sounds like the fan mate if its only when your stationary, go for a blast, get it right up to temp, come back park and pull up, leave it running, open the bonnet and within 2-3 (if not almost immediately) minutes the fan should cut in. If it doesnt, this could be the fan, or the...
  74. Grant-SBP-

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Well done mate, great graphs.. So is vtec now disengaged?
  75. Grant-SBP-

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

WOW... Make sure you get some pics/vids up!!
  76. Grant-SBP-

engine swap accord type r motor into my ep3 type r

Agree with the above, H22a7 is pretty hard to get big power out. I know Richy at PA is a H series nut and he's managed to get 275 i think out of his but thats taken a lot of work.. Have you tried Mike and Kris at R-Motion for a replacement motor? They almost always have a K20 knocking around..
  77. Grant-SBP-

my charged cosmic

Gauge looks like it was meant to be there! Top work mate
  78. Grant-SBP-

My EP3 Type R - Satin silver -AEM/ DC sports/ Ultralite/Eibach ABP

Hello mate, interesting choice of wheels, think i like them.... Nice and clean though, i much prefer the pre face lift.. Who's is faster out of your bro and freind?
  79. Grant-SBP-

my charged cosmic

yep their all loafs of bread.. Yes i meant breed.. do apologise.. Some do need preserving yes, BUT these cars were made to be driven..
  80. Grant-SBP-

my charged cosmic

Oooo special posh air.. not meaning to take the p1ss mate, but you ford lot are a different bread.. I went to ford fair a few years ago at silverstone and a bloke rocked up with his series one in an air bubble and wouldnt get it out till he was sure the weather was good enough! And then tucked...
  81. Grant-SBP-

my charged cosmic

sorry whats an air chamber??
  82. Grant-SBP-

uknowiama CW FD2R

Seen this on another forum.. Love it :)
  83. Grant-SBP-

my charged cosmic

ONLY way
  84. Grant-SBP-

my charged cosmic

Fcuk me sideways!! Love the CTR matey.. Looks awesome, and the cos' well those photos take the words out of my mouth.. Awesome..
  85. Grant-SBP-

Dunes - NHB FN2 GT

wow thats low milage!!
  86. Grant-SBP-

EP3 budget track car build

Wow i thought the title was a budget build!!! Great work mate
  87. Grant-SBP-

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

Just read this from the begging.. Wow mate, absolutley awesome build.. Mega money and man hours gone into this!! Hope it was all worth it!!
  88. Grant-SBP-

loose oil filter lost all oil now my shells have gone in my ep3 !

Not wanting to "jump in your grave" mate, but depending where you are, i could offer two things, one to buy the car off you whole as it is with the rebuild needing doing, or i would offer to rebuild it for you for a very competitive price. PM if your interested mate, thanks, Grant.
  89. Grant-SBP-

scuttle panel?

Its the big plastic bit stretching below your windscreen.. Is it like the group M and you have to cut a hole to allow cold air feed?
Back